"The Energy Scavengers" By Ryan Sean O'Reilly - available for free on 5/23/12 & 5/27/

ryanseanoreilly

ryanseanoreilly
*** Available for free on 5/23/12 and 5/27/12 at Amazon ***

Hello,

My name is Ryan Sean O'Reilly and I have recently written a science fiction/fantasy novelette called: "The Energy Scavengers". Below is a synopsis. The novelette is for sale in ebook format on Amazon at: Amazon.com: The Energy Scavengers eBook: O'Reilly, Ryan Sean: Kindle Store

Synopsis: When mankind reaches far out into the universe to find other life forms it may first find machines. A string of planets on the outer edges of the Milky Way contain the mechanical workers of an ancient alien civilization. Calvin, an exploratory rover coupled with, Nutshell, his landing ship, are sent to discover what all these machines are still doing–now that they’ve been abandoned by their alien owners. First contact comes not by hand of man, but by metal of machine.

*** Available for free on 5/23/12 and 5/27/12 at Amazon ***

Book Trailer:
[YOUTUBE]

Re: "The Energy Scavengers" By Ryan Sean O'Reilly - available for free on 5/23/12 & 5

Ryan, thanks for the heads-up! :cool: I'll send out a Tweet on our Twitter feed also.

The premise is pretty interesting... first contact will be scout to scout.

Here's the trailer... nice animation style.

Re: "The Energy Scavengers" By Ryan Sean O'Reilly - available for free on 5/23/12 & 5

*** SPECIAL PROMOTION: The Kindle version of my story "The Energy Scavengers"
will again be available to download for FREE on Amazon.com on the following dates:
6/27/12, 7/17/12, and 8/1/12 ***

REMINDER *** SPECIAL PROMOTION: The Kindle version of my story "The Energy Scavengers"
will again be available to download for FREE on Amazon.com on 7/17/12 and 8/1/12 ***

Back