The Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind

This movie looks like it will be absolutely hilarious. I've been waiting to see it since I saw the preview on the Lost in Translation dvd I've wanted to see it. So, from today a week until the glory. Anyone else excited?

I'm going to see this Sunday (am going to Taking Lives tomorrow ^_^ ) I think once I read what it's supposed to be about - that made me want to see it! Kinda like Alias, where JC's character and KW's character were a couple and broke up - she had all of her memories of their time together removed and he decides to do the same. As he is having them removed, he comes to the conclusion that he doesn't want to forget - so he tries to put the memories in his mind where they can't be found. I heard it's trippy and sad! Looks good to me!!

*pouts* Apparently, I won't be seeing it this weekend after all - *mumbles* Stupid town has three movie theaters and none of them are showing this movie even though it opens supposedly everywhere this weekend... :hmm:

Next weekend though, for sure! :D

I saw it, and it was absolutely fantastic. There really is no way else to describe it, and if you have the chance I suggest you see it for yourself because there really is no way to detail it accurately for someone who hasn't seen it.

Ahhhhh!!!! I want to see this SOOOOO bad - and I keep getting mocked by all the previews saying 'Now Playing' Heh - not in my frickin town!!! :angry:

Ha, yeah, my friends and I were discussing that, other then a few f words it wasn't bad at all. Though, three of the people who went with me where yet to be seventeen and they didn't ask for I.D. at all, they never do, because they are lazy.

Can't 17 year olds see R rated movies? :blink:
Eh what do I know...I was in Europe when I was 17 and I don't think I ever went to see a movie.

I do want to see this though even though romantic comedies are not my think. From what I hear the camera work is really amazing which is why I really want to see it.

Hurrah! I get to go home (where this movie is actually playing - *damn Normal for not showing it*) this weekend to see it!! It's getting quite a lot of rave reviews at imdb :D Can't wait!!

I saw it this weekend!!! (y) (y)

I was really worried I was going to be disappointed because I had built it up so much in my mind (like Finding Nemo), but it was everything I was thinking it would be. It wasn't even super trippy/hard to follow like I was thinking it would be ;)

Jim Carrey was so good in this movie just as Kate Winslet... My only problem was Elijah Wood - he didn't seem to fit his role, but overall I'll probably buy it when it comes out I loved it so!! :D :D

Ha, I saw it for the second time this weekend, and this time instead of focusing so much on the plot and dialouge I just enjoyed the beautiful camera work.

i finally saw this last night and found myself completely captivated by it...jim carrey and kate winslet were outstanding, as was the camera work... (y) (y) i simply loved it!

I just finally saw this. It was incredible. The camera work was fantastic, and the story was just so incredible. I think that Jim Carrey was absolutely fantastic. And Kate Winslet. I actually like her now. Of course, the only other movie I saw with her in it was Titanic (gah! and I was forced into watching it :o_O:). But still, I wasn't a huge fan. I thought she did an excellent job.

The emotions in the movie were so intense, it was great. I actually cried a bit. Which is the sign of a really good movie, since rarely does a movie make me cry. (y) (y)