The Evidence that Vaughn is NOT really dead

Dhanz

Cadet
Ok, so this is why i beleive Vaughn is still alive:
1) His name appears in the credits at the beginning as a star...not a GUEST star
2) When Sydney was talking to her father while Vaughn was still in surgery, Jack said "I will do everything I can to protect you both", Sydney did not respond. i am assuming that Jack was talking about Sydney and Vaughn... but he may have also been talking about Sydney and the baby
3) When Vaughn flat-lined, both Sydney and Jack were quite calm as they moved his body
4) The look Jack and Sydney shared as Vaughn's body was removed from the hospital room showed that they may have been up to something.
5) At Vaugn's funeral, Sydney was not genuinely sad....because she knew he was still alive....as we all know Sydney is a very sensitive person, and cries ALOT...so dont you think shed pretty much be suisidal if her fiance and father of her child is dead???
6) Finally, ANOTHER "moment" between Jack and and a tear-free Sydney at the end, when they were putting Vaughn's body in the car, showed that they may have been up to something....

Those are the things i came up with to prove that Vaughn is still alive....i'm HOPING that i'm right, and that he will be returning to the show....anyone else have any other evidence or ideas?????

I caught the looks between Jack and Syd also, and am wondering the same thing. My only reservation about the whole idea of Vaughn being alive concept though is that he was talking to Sydney, then flatlined, and she reacted. You brought up some great points!

Some of those I didn't catch. But I thinking it over on my way to school. In Romeo and Juliet, Juliet drinks something that makes people thinks she's dead. What if Vaughn took something that was untraceable but keeps him alive. Question: Why didn't he wear a bullet proof vest when meeting that guy?

^ That's exactly what i was thinking... He's been shot before (Sark shot him in Season 2) but he had a vest on!!! Why not now??? I do agree with all the evidence though and i hope he is still alive.....

^ That's exactly what i was thinking... He's been shot before (Sark shot him in Season 2) but he had a vest on!!! Why not now??? I do agree with all the evidence though and i hope he is still alive.....

i also hope that voughn is still alive but if you think about it when jack gave sloan that thing to make us and everyone else think he was dead it took time to react unless what syd gave him was stronger and also another thing thats bothering me is that when jj abrams said that if you dont see voughn in every episode it doesnt mean anything well that means hes not coming back....i just hope voughns alive cause its not alias with out syd and voughn

I go back to APO when Vaughn was in the hospital before he "died" you have Marshall saying that he just broke about 37 (?) laws and you have Dixon and Weiss talking about passports.

Gordon Dean has to be very dangerous and have high connection because he knows about APO..When Vaughn was taken from the accident site, APO was not able to get a satallite fed over the site.

I think that they had to fake Vaughn's death because it appears that we have a villian that is well connected in the government.

You also have Sydney cancelling Vaughn's hockey magazine, but then saving it?

I have rewatched the "death" seen and Sydney was getting upset before the "death" took place...I think that is because she knew that he was going away and she was going to have to deal with the pregnancy by herself....when she is talking to Jack about going through this by herself...I think that she is upset because Vaughn isn't there to share this with her. Being pregnant can be very emotional and not having you spose around (even if he is alive and I think that Vaughn is alive) would be a very hard thing to endure.

I don't know why this topic is in "Alias Fun" - but I still wanted to put in my 2 cents.

^^ ya, I don't think this is Alias Fun, lol. It is more speculation...

I don't think Vaughn is dead either. If they did kill him it woudn't really make sense. The only reason that I can see why Vartan would leave would be if he felt uncomfortable around Jen, but really he has always said that Alias was a great show and he loved his job :thinking: . At the end of Prophet 5 it does look like Jac and Sydney are exchaging looks.

I know sometimes at funerals people aren't emotional because of shock, but come on! Sydney could have shown a little more emotion. She was worse at Danny's funeral. you would think she would cry more if the father of her cild was killed, and it was the second fiance she had lost.

JJ Abrams says that it is not what it seems, so I think something really big and surprising is coming. Can't wait to find out what it is :woot: !

~Andrea :angelic:

random but didnt syd give vaughn a drink of "water" before he "died" and couldnt have syd put that stuff that jack gave sloane so he didnt die/sloane gave emily??

whats up with the water? he drank it then flatlined hhhhmmmmmm.......
mabyes its like the whole sloane being dead in hourglass thing with jack putting the stuff in the wine! I wonder

Sydney seemed to be more upset when she was giving him the "water" than when he flat lined. I think she was getting upset because she knew he wouldn't be around to share the pregnancy, not because he died.

Back