THE EVIL ICE CREAM MAN!

ok so its like 90000000000 degrees oue side soo i run out side to get an ice cream from the ice cream man (fo yo info im still in my pjs lol) and he drives right by me and laughs and then says "O IM GONNA TURN AROUND AND COME BACK" and then he didn't come back from like 10 -15 min adn my block is like 5 houses down and thats all. he was mean what do u think about ur ice cream man?

MAN THIS IS A RANDOM TOPIC I MUST BE REALLY BORED!! lol

lauren vartan :surf:

Ice cream men are scary! ::cowers in fear:: My mom thinks they're rapists! I don't know why, but she's paranoid about everyone and everything! That was so mean of him to do, next time you see him you should demand free ice cream, or threaten to call the police! Lol! ;)

~Kiki

well...i've pissed off almost every ice cream man with in a mile radius of my house...so i dont do ice trucks n e more.

im never going back EVER to that evil ice cream man!! ooo i should play spy!! hehehehe and be like sydney and through things at his truck and what not!!! lol hehehehehehe evil plan in proccess against the ice cream man!!!

lauren vartan :surf:

LMAO!! Lauren this is the funniest topic!! :lol: I can't say that I feel your pain...The Ice cream men of Idaho have always been very good to me ^_^ Their music seems to give me an urge to hop on a revolving plastic horse with a po e running through it ...hmmm...why is that?? :thinking:

Jerk. Bonehead. Idiotic Moron. Doo-doo face....

the music is strange. one very odd sensation it causes... I have a sudden urge to play with Barbie dolls and a craving for ice cream....I must investigate this further

evil ice cream man grrrrrrrrrrrrr. the ice cream man that comes by my house alot has these really yummy ice cream things they're called chocolate sundae crunch bars and they r always sold out. grrrrrrrrrrr but i always c him eatin em when he drives away, he's not sold out, he eats them instead of selling em grrrrrrrrrrr no wonder he's like as fat as an elefant!

my ice cream man stopped cuming to my neighborhood :angry: i miss those lil mario/ninja turtle ice cream faces they were so good!!! and i miss the lil tune even tho all the time when it came around that tune would get stuck in my head all day and i would get annoyed but that doesn't matter i miss it!! LOL

Back