THE EVIL ICE CREAM MAN!

If it's any consilation he's like 50 and I he fancies us (n) , which is wrong on so many levels and he's slightly pervy.
Take for example this, I was carrying 2 ice creams and he went to give me my change, but I couldn't carry it without a bit of a struggle, I was in my PJ's and I have a top pocket so he lent over and put it in my pocket, ewwwwww!

smegheadalways said:
If it's any consilation he's like 50 and I he fancies us (n) , which is wrong on so many levels and he's slightly pervy.
Take for example this, I was carrying 2 ice creams and he went to give me my change, but I couldn't carry it without a bit of a struggle, I was in my PJ's and I have a top pocket so he lent over and put it in my pocket, ewwwwww!
sick! hes a perv!

I know, my mum and sister take the micky out me, and I'm lik that, "whatever, shut up". Ice creams vans come everywhere here, they come twice a day, sometimes three all, it should be here in like 10 minutes, hmmm, what shall I get? ^_^

Just been the iccy, I got no ice cream though, instead I got 5 cans of Pepsi, and two chocco bars... :rolleyes:

feeling_like_a_spy said:
i've always had a thing with ice cream trucks.. *gets suspicious* they have this big trunk-looking thing at the back which is kind of scary -_-
Really? Our's don't, just like well......normalish, like this..... Anything like yours?

scan0004.jpg

Donovans Ice Cream

Glad to see ya sigs ok! ^_^

nope smegheadalways, the ones i'm talking about are the ones without windows at the back... the truck on the page looks friendly!

Never seen any like that, all ours look like the one I posted, although today wasn't exactly the weather for it :rolleyes:

YAY now you guys can know my pain from the EVIL :devil: ice cream man!! lol well he comes everyday and im never going to him again!! hes sooo stupid!! oo and my brother wnts to be an ice cream man when he grows cuz hes stupid!!! luckily hes never here when the ive dream man is here cuz then he would make me not look stupid!! HEY... what am i saying my bro is 19 i'll let him go get an ice cream from the ice cream man first so then i WON'T look stupid and he won't laugh at me AGAIN!! hehehehehe this plan is gonna be fulfilled SOON!! lol

lauren vartan :surf:

AHH I HEAR HIS STUPID SONG RIGHT NOW HES COMING RIGHT BY MY HOUSE!!!!!! AHHHHHHHHH!! IM NOT GONNA GO OUTSIDE IM NOT GONNA GO OUTSIDE ND THROW ROCKS! wait.... yes i am im gonna be like syd!! lol im gonna right now!!

YAAAAAY I HIT HIM 4 TIMES WITH ROCKS!! im an sydney bristow!! lol hahahahhahaha!! im good!! i hid behind m fence that only i can see out of and hit him 4 times!!! yes!! woo woo!! i am good!! heheheheheh

lol i could go for some right now but only if it came out of my frezzer and not the evil ice cream mans truck!! lol

lauren vartan im a rebel!!!!!! hahahahahahahhahahahahahaha

Back