Drama The Expendibles

Expendibles-Movie-Curt-Johnson-Jason-Statham-Sylvestor-Stallone-21.jpg

Ok, so this is highly anticipated, highly promoted action movie. It has the following star studded cast:

2up8mew.png.jpg

Overall I'd probably give the movie a 8.5/10. Its an action movie. Don't expect something that will make you think, or throw you for a twist. Its straight forward and action packed. And for that I'd say its worth watching.

Following describes characters and the movie, doesn't give anything away but read at your own risk:

I know someone that people are saying Arnold Schwarzenegger wasn't in the movie much. Thats right, he appears in one scene when they are learning about the deal. He is an old partner of Stalone's character.

Besides that, you get to a good bit of the stars listed. Rourke isn't exactly with the team during the time of the movie. He's an ex-member I guess you'd say and gives advice, tattoos, and other felgercarb.

Steve Austin isn't on the team either. He's actually a "bad guy" in the movie and doesn't have very many lines. He was in Hunt to Kill, The Condemned, and Damage. He's a pretty popular guy and does his role good in the movie.

All the other guys are part of The Expendables! A group of mercenaries that get hired to do jobs.

So what's GFX Drops thoughts on the movie?

This was an excellent action movie. Tons and tons of action. I think any guy will like this testosterone filled movie. :P

Dutch said:
This was an excellent action movie. Tons and tons of action. I think any guy will like this testosterone filled movie. :P
Wow! You're getting me more excited to see this movie, lol.

Now, I really can't wait. Hmmm... If it's out where I live, I'm thinking of going to see it tonight. Nah... It's too late ( 11 : 30 pm ) ...

But, I'll see it very soon. I saw the preview on television and it looked so good.

Black said:
Quite possibly the worst movie i've ever seen. :(
Hmmm... Maybe you're not into action movies.

I watched the movie yesterday and it was amazing. It's one of the best movies which I've ever seen, ;)

Back