The Facebook

I love getting an e-mail in my inbox that says that I have been "friended"! It makes me feel loved.

And I'm a group junkie...I'm a member of a ton of them.
im in a bunch too. i like seeing funny names so i've started a list of funny club names. my personal favorite is "Monica Lewinsky Had More President in Her than George W. Bush Ever Will" <---am i allowed to write that here?

another one is "I Don't Like to Sit Next to People in Class Cuz I Need My Buffer Zone"

this one isn't as funny, but it's worth honourable mention: "George W. Bush is Not My Homeboy"

there are other ones, like "I Facebooked Your Mom Last Night", "AlcoholEdu Drove Me to Drink", and other ones that are not appropriate to post here, lol.

im in a bunch too. i like seeing funny names so i've started a list of funny club names. my personal favorite is "Monica Lewinsky Had More President in Her than George W. Bush Ever Will" <---am i allowed to write that here?

another one is "I Don't Like to Sit Next to People in Class Cuz I Need My Buffer Zone"

this one isn't as funny, but it's worth honourable mention: "George W. Bush is Not My Homeboy"

there are other ones, like "I Facebooked Your Mom Last Night", "AlcoholEdu Drove Me to Drink", and other ones that are not appropriate to post here, lol.

lol...I like the Monica Lewinsky one.

We have some very inappropriate ones at my school too...but they're hilarious.

I try to stay away from groups and friending too many people, but I admit I do have a bunch of friends I really don't talk to. And I feel special when someone friends me too :lol:

I find facebook is especially helpful when you have 400 pages to read and you don't feel like doing it. Yay for turning in assignments late!

I try to stay away from groups and friending too many people, but I admit I do have a bunch of friends I really don't talk to. And I feel special when someone friends me too :lol:

I find facebook is especially helpful when you have 400 pages to read and you don't feel like doing it. Yay for turning in assignments late!

I don't like having too many friends...I'd prefer for them to be actual friends...but sometimes you can't help it ;)

And I surf on facebook for hours, especially when I'm procrastinating...a great way to not do homework! ^_^

lol I've been logging onto facebook more and more. The groups are awesome haha...I've joined all the tv shows (easiest to find), now I've just gotta look for some random ones to join! haha...

lol I've been logging onto facebook more and more. The groups are awesome haha...I've joined all the tv shows (easiest to find), now I've just gotta look for some random ones to join! haha...

It's much easier to think of TV shows. I started an Alias group at my school, because there wasn't one yet. But I'm a member of all sorts of groups...most mainly either political or entertainment

for all you college kids out there....just to let you know i am a hs student and i dont have one.....now basicly everyone else in my grade does but i think its kinda pointless when u still see all the people every day!!! so im waiting till college!!!

for all you college kids out there....just to let you know i am a hs student and i dont have one.....now basicly everyone else in my grade does but i think its kinda pointless when u still see all the people every day!!! so im waiting till college!!!

Excellent.

Not only do I not like highschool facebook, but I find it rather unsafe. For the college version you have to have a valid e-mail address from that college/university. Which helps to ensure that only people associated with those schools is allowed on, for high school facebooke you can't do that, which means just about anyone and their brother can get an account.

good for you to decide to stay a Facebook virgin until college. more high schoolers should follow your fine example.

Excellent.

Not only do I not like highschool facebook, but I find it rather unsafe. For the college version you have to have a valid e-mail address from that college/university. Which helps to ensure that only people associated with those schools is allowed on, for high school facebooke you can't do that, which means just about anyone and their brother can get an account.
i totally forgot about that cuz my hs gives everyone an email so facebook can program it to only accept people from my school with that domain in their email. but public schools dont do that, so you are right in saying that it is unsafe.

Oh man...I am hopelessly addicted to facebook...I love it.

I started an Alias group also...I forget how many member we have...but I also started an I Love Jennifer Garner Group and Michael Vartan Lovers...lol

I also check about 50 bajillion times a day to see if something has changed...and it never does...lol

Oh man...I am hopelessly addicted to facebook...I love it.

I started an Alias group also...I forget how many member we have...but I also started an I Love Jennifer Garner Group and Michael Vartan Lovers...lol

I also check about 50 bajillion times a day to see if something has changed...and it never does...lol

lol...I do the exact same thing. I constantly check it, but it always stays the same.

I also started an Alias group, we have like 90 members or something. It's kind of sad though, since I don't like Alias anymore. -_-

wow, i sent out mondo invitations to my school's Green Party club. at the beginning of the day, there were 14 members. a day later, we had 106! if you add the number of members in the Cal Democrats, Berkeley College Republicans, Campus Greens- Berkeley Chapter, and Cal Libertarians, we make up about 10%! that's pretty darn good.

OMG!!!!!!!! I simply LOVE facebook. So much better than myspace. (y) I'm in HS, but hey... And I had to input my address and such to get one, so I think it's pretty safe. And I only friend people I know/ have met. I've yet to get requests from ANYONE I don't know, unlike Myspace.

PS. There are some 7th/8th graders who have them. :D You guys are going to flip out, but they up their grad class year and it accepts them (they go to my school, which is 6-12, so you can get in that way.)

PS. All must join our AA group! :woot: It's called "Alias forever" so join!

Back