Drama The Family Stone (2005)

Title: The Family Stone

Tagline: Feel The Love

Genre: Comedy, Drama, Romance

Director: Thomas Bezucha

Cast: Claire Danes, Diane Keaton, Rachel McAdams, Dermot Mulroney, Craig T. Nelson, Sarah Jessica Parker, Luke Wilson, Tyrone Giordano, Brian J. White, Elizabeth Reaser, Paul Schneider, Savannah Stehlin, Jamie Kaler, Robert Dioguardi, Carol Locatell, Ginna Carter, Michael Pemberton, Ron Wall, Christopher Parker, Steve Alterman, Johnny Gidcomb, Susan Leslie, Hope Levy, Randall Montgomery, Jill Remez

Release: 2005-12-15

Runtime: 103

Plot: An uptight, conservative businesswoman accompanies her boyfriend to his eccentric and outgoing family's annual Christmas celebration and finds that she's a fish out of water in their free-spirited way of life.
The Family Stone (2005)

I really want to see this movie.. it looks like it will be good from the trailers. Also, Rachel McAdams looks like she will be awesome in it!

"The Stone family unites in common cause when their favorite son brings his uptight girlfriend home for the Christmas holiday, with plans of proposing. Overwhelmed by the hostile reception, she begs her sister to join her for emotional support, triggering further complications." (IMDB.com)

Anyone else want to see it?

As you can tell by my avatar, I will DEFINITELY see it since my celeb crush (Rachel McDreamy/McCutie :love: :sigh: :thud:smiley: is in it. Oddly enough, I used to have the HUGEST crush on Claire Danes (who's also in the movie) in 10th grade when Romeo & Juliet came out.