Season 4 The Family that Spies together

I had to laugh at the end of this episiode because it sort of reminded me of "The Passage" from season 2. The whole Spyfamily going in to some place hours before an airstrike in order to solve a situation. Based on Irina and Jack's earlier conversation at APO about Nadia being expectional and where she gets it from I'm guessing she is Jack's Daughter. And now that Vaughn has proposed to Syd (although Syd hasn't formally accepted) he would be Jack & Irina's Son-In-Law. So flashback to the "Passage" where Jack, Syd, and Irina (Spyfamily at the time) parachute out of plane to get into Kashmir to get rid of the nukes before the airstrike. And the ending of this episiode where Jack, Irina, Syd, Nadia, and Vaughn (the new big extended version of the Spyfamily) parachute out of the plane to try and save the city before the airstrikes in 4 hours.

LOL

I've actually noticed a few of the storylines for this season follow ones from Season 1 or 2 but this one kinda made me laugh

I was thinking the same thing. My how the SpyFamily has grown! Thankfully, they all seem to be getting along right now whereas in the Passage, they were having some "issues". Loved it.

Yeah that was a great scene, i also liked the one where Jack,Irina,Syd and Nadia are sitring around the table talking like one little family :D . Right before they call Jack and turn the plane around.

Based on Irina and Jack's earlier conversation at APO about Nadia being expectional and where she gets it from I'm guessing she is Jack's Daughter

Yes, I definitely think Irina hinted that Nadia could be Jack's daughter.

oh yeah, that would be kinda cool, if irina's statement means this, because nadia wouldn't have her inner struggles because her asumed daddy is one crazy rambaldi-freak.

Yeah...it's so cool to see the five of them working together. :P
Passages will alwyas be two of the best Alias episodes ever...and Search and Rescue too. I think the spyFamily element will always make an episode fantastic :D

Back