The famous scene 137....

Ok, anyone remember in the commentary of "almost 30 years" how Jen Garner comments on scene 137 and how no one could do it and it was hilarious and ETC?? Its also mentioned in the commentary for "phase one."

My question is, because it bugs me so, what the HELL is this scene?Like what eppie was it in.. what was the scene they were talking about? Do you know? And if you dont, please, get your theories out there!!!

If i understand correctly, it featured Jennifer Garner, Victor Garber, Michael Vartan and Greg Grunberg.

This is the question: What IS scene 137?? WHAAT??

I thought it was the scene in the van after they take Syd from Kendall's goons, when Syd is like yellin at Vaughn and Jack's like hey, she's like "dad?" Oh well... i dunno, just guessin!

It's from Q&A, right as she gets out of Vaughn's trunk.
Getting out of Vaughn's trunk, or in, coz Greg and Victor aren't in the scene where she gets out?

Oh yeah I remember that!! Everyone was amazed at how Jen knew te exactly scene number. Hilarious. I wanna watch again!!

okay I feel stupid but what scene are you all talking about? when did Jen get out of Vaughns trunk and where can I find it> is it in one of the DVD's?

question do they modify the dvds for say australia because i rewatched the comms (theres only one for phase one) and jen didnt mention it
oh oh
and remember s3 when jj said how he got 2 kids to say wot they thought i dont have that either yet the dvds look exactly a like
HELP??

Back