Sci-Fi Fantastic Four (2015)

Azhria Lilu

Captain
Title: Fantastic Four

Tagline: Change is coming.

Genre: Action, Adventure, Science Fiction

Director: Stephen E. Rivkin, Simon Kinberg, Josh Trank

Cast: Miles Teller, Michael B. Jordan, Kate Mara, Jamie Bell, Toby Kebbell, Reg E. Cathey, Tim Blake Nelson, Joshua Montes, Dan Castellaneta, Owen Judge, Gretchen Koerner, Kylen Davis, Evan Hannemann, Shauna Rappold, Chet Hanks, Mary-Pat Green, Tim Heidecker, Mary Rachel Dudley, Wayne Pére, Rhonda Johnson Dents, Adam Fristoe, Don Yesso, Jodi Lyn Brockton, Lance E. Nichols, Dina Morrone, Ravi Naidu, Aaron V. Williamson, Barney Lanning, Dennis Thomas IV, Abhi Trivedi, Benjamin Papac, Jim Gleason, Gabe Begneaud, Anna R. Parsons, Brian Stapf, Ben VanderMey, Elvin Presley, Brittney Alger, J.T. Rowland, Gretchen Koerner, Hunter Burke, Han Soto, Michael Harrity, Melissa McCurley, Jane Rumbaua, Anthony Reynolds, Spence Maughon, Deneen Tyler, Marco St. John, Shauna Rappold, Fernando Rivera, Juan Corrigan, Jaylen Moore, Tre Styles, Adam Fristoe, Don Yesso, Jackson Pyle, Tim Bell, Nicolas Bosc, Christopher Heskey, Nathaniel Holt, Lisa Ann Smith, Catherine Kresge, Samantha Hopkins, David Jensen, Michael Papajohn

Release: 2015-08-05

Runtime: 100

Plot: Four young outsiders teleport to a dangerous universe, which alters their physical form in shocking ways. Their lives irrevocably upended, the team must learn to harness their daunting new abilities and work together to save Earth from a former friend turned enemy.
Fantastic Four (2015)

The actors playing the four lead characters have been confirmed as:-

Kate Mara as Susan Storm

Miles Teller as Reed Richards

Jamie Bell as Ben Grimm (The Thing)

Michael B Jordan as Johnny Storm

Now, maybe it's just me but, in the Fantastic Four stories Susan and Johnny are siblings, and last I checked Johnny wasn't adopted, so I'm curious how they're going to address the fact that Susan is white and Johnny is black.

It feels, to me, that they've changed Johnny into a black guy just to say they've got a black guy in the film and I just don't see why they have to change a character so completely from who they are in the original format.

I'm not feeling Jamie Bell as Ben Grimm either - or as The Thing, but CGI will fix that - he's too thin.

Can't they just drop this comic already.. I've never been too much of a fan. And a Fantastic Four without Jessica Alba? Now why would I watch something without at least a little bit of eye-candy !? (After having seen House of Cards, I can't see Kate Mara without seeing Zoe Barrnes)

The movie is dropping August of this year and the first official trailer has been released.

I'm not too sure what to make of the trailer. :thinking:

Well. . .. I was kinda waiting for a car sequence at the end and the message "This is not just any car. . .this is a volvo" or something.

That has got to be the most boring Marvel trailer I've ever sat through.

The official full length trailer has been released. I hope they at least try something like saying Sue & Johnny are adopted brother & sister or something since their sibling relationship is part of the foundation of the FF4 as a team. The more scenes I see of them on the apparent alien world, the more I am reminded of Ryan Reynolds as the Green Lantern... and that's not necessarily a good thing.

Last edited:
The more scenes I see of them on the apparent alien world, the more I am reminded of Ryan Reynolds as the Green Lantern... and that's not necessarily a good thing.
Finally got around to seeing this version of Fantastic Four. At first I was thinking it wasn't too bad, certainly no worse than some of the DC TV shows, but then after they were exposed to the energy and were transformed, the movie just went into a downward spiral that just kept going down hill. :facepalm: Just... so... much... wrong. Sue Storm being adopted is the least of the things to be worried about with the story line. The back story of main characters, the event that transforms them, what Ben ends up dong for the Gov't after transforming, Doom's injuries & powers, the special effects, the new HQ of the FF4... all just so wrong.