The Female Forum

Status
Not open for further replies.
stay friends wiht him kay if ur not sure! ;)
friends are much more important than boyfriends when ur at school!!! :smiley:

AliasBabe12 said:
ok problem here :lol: ....but this guy like really likes me and i really just like him as a FRIEND and im not attracted to him at all....its not that he isn cute or anything cuz he is its just i DON'T see it ;) ... but everyone is like *yeah kay u should go out with him come on ...blah blah blah* but i cant do that b/c im afraid we mite break up and ruin our friendship 🇳🇴 and theres no way in hell i would want that...but i already like sumone else and AHHHHH its so confusing...so i ask mah female friends here b/c my female friends at school are retarded with this whole deal :lol: ........so wut should i do?!?!?! :blink:
Don't go out with him. Don't let people pressure you into doing things. Remain friends with this guy, but nothing more.

i'm sooooo emotional!!!!!
i had this real nice dream that i was like REALLY in love with this guy (cute too)!! but it felt like it had 2 be a secret!!
LOL!!

I had a dream that clay too kme on staage with him and gave me a red rose and invited me to coffee...:love:
But something that really happened...my friend hes a guy his names eric he got mad at me for no rson..i kind aunderstand because he was having a abd day...but still its kinda annoying everyone is getting mad at me

bah humbag ,me too!! its the only bummer of this otherwise fantastic alias bringing day!!!!!!

I usually don't get cramps. And if I do, there not usually bad. This time though, I feel like I'm dying. Like my insides are ripping apart. ugh!

awww porr tephie *gets tephie midol and cherry coke* although im afraid caffiene is bad for cramps... i think calcium is good for them tho maybe some milk?

I took a hot bath and that helped some. I'm better now but a few minutes ago, ooh. It was bad. Thanks for the tips though! :smiley: *sips cherry coke*(cool of you to remember)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back