Season 5 The Finale Rumor

dicksun

Cadet
I just read that Danny will return in the season 4 finale - of course, I don't know if this is true or not, it does seem a little far-fetched. Still, the author went on to say that Danny's death was faked by Sloan in an effort to manipulate Sydney and begin the events that led season 1. It also said that Danny has been working behind the scenes with Sloan the entire time in an attempt to track the Rambaldi mystery, and that there's even rumblings he could be the mysterious head of the Covenent. Like I said, who knows if this is true. Supposedly, he'll pop back in for the finale as well as act as the opening for season 5.

To have a look at the post, head over to ABC.com.

Regardless of the truth, the idea seems to have a lot of potential, huh?

Not unbelievable but highly unlikely. Just since we saw him dead in the bathtub and apparently she buried him.

Not unbelievable but highly unlikely. Just since we saw him dead in the bathtub and apparently she buried him.
Yeah, that would be a big problem. And is the season finale even being written right now? I would say Irina showing back up would be more believeable!

ETA: Also, how would they explain the ep where we met the guy who killed Danny?

I would think that the season finale is getting planned out, much like let's say, "Lost's" is but I don't think anything is definite.

I don't think they'd do that. Having Irina come back, posibly Vaughn's dad and then Danny? That's too many people. It's overwhelming.

I just thought of something. Didn't in S1 Jack tell Syd that he had gone to the apartement so he could help them escape but he arrived minutes too late? If that is correct I would assume that Jack saw Danny's body. Now I know that Jack can be one twisted mother but I don't think he's that twisted!

I highly doubt it. Colour Blind Syd met the guy who was sent to kill him (brain fart forgot the guys name) I would think if he knew that his death was fake he would of told Syd or if it was fake he wouldn't be so tromented by it.

That is the craziest spoiler I've heard. I hope Danny stays dead...b/c honestly I can't see the reason to bring him back.

Plus that would throw off so many eppys in S1...

Holy felgercarb!! That is one of the most random spoilers i have ever heard. I hope that he doesn't come back because that would be hard for sydney and Vaughn or sark to get together. And plus, how would that guy have shot danny? jeez this is messed up.

Leslie said:
dicksun - do you have a link to your source?
[post="1263703"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

Like I said, I don't know if any of this is true. It sounds completely far-fetched. But there you go. The information was found on ABC.com in the Alias forums. Here are the links to the two that I saw:

Go

Go

Let's just say ... NO WAY IN HELL DANNY IS ALIVE ...

LET HIM STAY DEAD ... for Pete's sake ... in this case for Syd's case ...

A BIG <span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>NO</span>

OMG why cant people jsut stay dead!!! I'm all ready mad @ JJ cause last wed total confused me but If he does this I'm really going to have to hurt him!!! DONT BRING DANNY BACK THAT WOULD BE SOOOOO STUPID!!!!!!!

I could believe Danny coming back, but I have a hard time believing that he would be in charge of the covenant. You would think the head of the covenant would be an older person.

:lol: i've found no smiley to explain the way it makes me laugh...just this morning i was saying to one friend that the only one people REALLY dead in Alias was ...Danny...

Ok,no,seriously that's impossible (yeah,i know nothing's impossible in Alias)
Anyway i hope we won't never see him back,that's really THE ONE that have to stay dead...

ConcreteGirl said:
I could believe Danny coming back, but I have a hard time believing that he would be in charge of the covenant.  You would think the head of the covenant would be an older person.
[post="1264762"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

Well that is true but if you think about it.... Sark and Lauren were well on their way to taking over the covenant last season. It could work.... BUT PLEASE SAY IT ISN'T SO!! :blink: This whole coming back from the dead thing is wacked up.

Back