Season 5 The Finale Rumor

I'm putting this in the spec forum since the sources claiming this as a spoiler are not official.

I definitely hope this speculation isn't true cuz it would prove two things: 1) the writers are running out of ideas for characters, and 2) the Angel writers are still obsessed with the whole "coming back from the dead" idea.

Just my opinion.

dicksun said:
I just read that Danny will return in the season 4 finale - of course, I don't know if this is true or not, it does seem a little far-fetched. Still, the author went on to say that Danny's death was faked by Sloan in an effort to manipulate Sydney and begin the events that led season 1. It also said that Danny has been working behind the scenes with Sloan the entire time in an attempt to track the Rambaldi mystery, and that there's even rumblings he could be the mysterious head of the Covenent. Like I said, who knows if this is true. Supposedly, he'll pop back in for the finale as well as act as the opening for season 5.

To have a look at the post, head over to ABC.com.

Regardless of the truth, the idea seems to have a lot of potential, huh?
[post="1263044"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

THAT WILL BE A BIG MISTAKE !!!

Yah, I know people disagree with me, but as much as I love Irina.. i am so tired of wondering who is really dead and who isn't.
Danny - dead
Francie (the real one) - dead
Bill Vaughn - dead
Irina - NOT dead
Emily Sloane - dead, I'm assuming
Dixon's wife - dead
Lauren Reed - dead

Am I missing anyone else?

Lets hope for JJ's sake that Danny stays very dead.

Oh, and for the record, just because he had a funeral, doesn't mean he's dead. Emily had one too... and look what happened with her. The only substantial evidence we have is Syd seeing his body and the guy confessing to her later in season 1... which I consider to be darn good evidence.

Oh, and for the record, just because he had a funeral, doesn't mean he's dead. Emily had one too... and look what happened with her. The only substantial evidence we have is Syd seeing his body and the guy confessing to her later in season 1... which I consider to be darn good evidence.

He darn well better stay dead for two reasons:

#1. Syd's whole spy life would be for nothing if he wasn't dead!

#2. As soon as this season is over with I plan on starting over with Season 1. I'll be really really cranky if I see him in the bathtub one more time and he's not dead!

:woot:

If this is really true. At least it would make alot of sense. I think that it would cause alot of problems for the show tho. Especially for Syd. After what she went through? I know that if I was in her position, I wouldn't want to see my old fiancee come back from the dead.

dicksun said:
I just read that Danny will return in the season 4 finale - of course, I don't know if this is true or not, it does seem a little far-fetched. Still, the author went on to say that Danny's death was faked by Sloan in an effort to manipulate Sydney and begin the events that led season 1. It also said that Danny has been working behind the scenes with Sloan the entire time in an attempt to track the Rambaldi mystery, and that there's even rumblings he could be the mysterious head of the Covenent. Like I said, who knows if this is true. Supposedly, he'll pop back in for the finale as well as act as the opening for season 5.
[post="1263044"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

Has anybody thought, post-Flood, that the above information might not concern Danny...but Vaughn?

I don't for one moment think Danny would ever return, but what if Vaughn has been working with Sloane behind the scenes since day one, that he put him at the CIA to watch over Sydney, that both are involved in Rambaldi. Perhaps THIS is what the rumour was about...

If Vaughn worked for Sloane in anyway, Syd would never forgive him. It seems as though whatever the secrect is Vaughn has every expectation that Syd will forgive him.. ALso, if it was that major I do not believe Irina would have give him her blessing. He also said it was from a long time ago, meaning he is still not doing whatever it was.

Katie

kromrell said:
If Vaughn worked for Sloane in anyway, Syd would never forgive him.  It seems as though whatever the secrect is Vaughn has every expectation that Syd will forgive him..  ALso, if it was that major I do not believe Irina would have give him her blessing.  He also said it was from a long time ago, meaning he is still not doing whatever it was.

Katie
[post="1358176"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

I have to agree with Katie that whatever Vaughn is going to tell Syd it is not as big as we all make it out to be. His obvisously telling her so he must think theres a chance he will be forgiven. I don't think Vaughn would ever work for Sloane thou plus Irina always hated Sloane too so she wouldn't be to nice to Vaughn saying "you need to tell her the truth".

Those of you who have the S1 dvd set....go back and watch episodes 1 and 2....thinking along the lines that Vaughn IS Danny....it could be possible...Danny was "killed" (we all know how well people stay dead on Alias), Syd was out of SD-6 for 3+ months, refusing to work for Sloane who had him killed (so giving time for possibly changing Danny's identity) and then it comes out to Syd that SD-6 is bad, so she goes to the real CIA...and there is Vaughn. Vaughn told her in the season finale that it was "no accident" that she met him at CIA headquarters that day. He was emotionally attached to her from the beginning. AND, if this were all true, she would eventually forgive him for not telling her because she really loved Danny...

Just my theory!
LKC

spy41 said:
I don't think they'd do that.  Having Irina come back, posibly Vaughn's dad and then Danny? That's too many people.  It's overwhelming.
[post="1263322"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

True. Surely they wouldn't bring him back after all that has happened

slpmom said:
Those of you who have the S1 dvd set....go back and watch episodes 1 and 2....thinking along the lines that Vaughn IS Danny....it could be possible...Danny was "killed" (we all know how well people stay dead on Alias), Syd was out of SD-6 for 3+ months, refusing to work for Sloane who had him killed (so giving time for possibly changing Danny's identity) and then it comes out to Syd that SD-6 is bad, so she goes to the real CIA...and there is Vaughn. Vaughn told her in the season finale that it was "no accident" that she met him at CIA headquarters that day. He was emotionally attached to her from the beginning. AND, if this were all true, she would eventually forgive him for not telling her because she really loved Danny...

Just my theory!
LKC
[post="1360277"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

But why would he do that? How could he do that? He wouldn't hide that from Syd. He loved her and i don't thibk he would do that even if it were possible.

I think that all this has to do with Vaughn's father, I think his father was part of some secret Rimbaldi society. Remember in the first season when Syd took the clock to the old man and he said that the symbol of Rimbaldi is supposed to be used by those who want to protect Rimbaldi's works. If Vaughn's father part of this society it would explain why he took Nadia to Elena, maybe he did not know that she was evil and it would explain why it was not an accident that Vaughn became Sydney's handler, he most likely placed himself in the CIA to be close to Rimbadi artifacts and than learned about Sydney to worked to be her handeler. I think this all has to do with Rimbaldi. Sorry if some one all ready posted this theory.

Back