The First Family

Title: The First Family
Author: Sydney Bristow 2300844 (AKA: Sydney)
Chapters: ? not sure yet

Started: Yesterday, 9/23/05

Summary: Michael vaughn is the president, Sydney the first lady. there's never been so much drama in the white house. jody, 15, their eldest daughter is partying and dating a 21 year old. and michael and syd arent the happiest couple in the world. not to mention their 2 youngest girls, amanda and michelle arent exactly as innocent as they seem. also featuring eric as the vice president, nadia as aunt nadia and jack & laura as syds parents.

disclaimer: i dont own alias or the characters. i just own the ones i create.

Thanks to: Riley for being the BEST beta ever!!! :hug:

A/N: I used mischa barton to portray Jody Vaughn. Mary Kate Olsen to portray Michelle Vaughn and Ashley Olsen to portray Amanda Vaughn. Brandon Davis will portray Jody's Boyfriend, Joey Rodgerson. Riley Smith will portray Amanda's boyfriend, who's yet to be named lol. and jesse mccartney will portray michelle's boyfriend who is yet to be named again lol.

Enjoy!!

Wallpaper:

firstfam.jpg

link

Chapter 1

“Fifteen year old, First Daughter, Jody Vaughn was spotted early this morning exiting a night club with several friends. This wouldn’t be the first time the 15 year old spent the night partying …”

39 year-old Michael Vaughn sighed and turned off the TV. She’s getting out of hand, he thought. He sat down behind his desk and rubbed his eyes. There was a knock on his office door and one of his secretaries walked in. “Mr. President, the Vice-President has arrived.”

“Thank you, Elise. Sent him in.” Vaughn replied and stood up.

+++++

On the opposite side of the White House, First Lady Sydney Vaughn stepped out of her large bathroom wrapped in a plush towel and proceeded to gather her outfit for the day. She was slowly starting to adjust to her duties as First Lady. Today she was supposed to open a new wing at the Children’s Hospital. When she finished cutting the red ribbon that would declare the wing open to patients, she planed meet Jody, her eldest daughter, for a late lunch and go shopping for a little bit. Then she would return home in time to change into a c***tail dress and make an appearance at the dinner party that night. Later on, she planned on slipping away and to go visit her youngest daughters, Amanda and Michelle.

After looking through a few racks of clothes, she quickly decided on a black pants suit with a red shirt and her favorite pair of black boots. She slid on her platinum Harry Winston wedding rings and sighed sadly. Ever since her husband, Michael Vaughn, had won the Presidential election last November and had been sworn in the previous month, she hardly saw him anymore. And now as Valentine’s Day approached them, she felt lonelier than ever. Oh well, she thought as she took her black Gucci bag and strolled outside to where a limo awaited her.

+++++

Across Washington D.C., Jody Vaughn made her way to the location her boyfriend was recording his new album. Jody waited for a few minutes and watched as he poured his heart and soul into every song. After a thumps up from the recording manager, he stepped out of the sound proof room and drank some water. She half ran over to him and was soon in his arms. He leaned down and kissed her softly.

“I missed you,” Jody whispered to Joey Rodgerson, her boyfriend.

“I missed you too, Princess.” Joey told her and kissed her nose.

“How’d the recording session go?” Jody asked him when he’d put her down again.

“It was okay.” He replied. “Sit down, we can talk, I’m done for today.”
They were both seated on the couch a few moments later.

“So what are you doing for the rest of the day?” Joey asked.

“I have to meet my mom for lunch, and then we’re going shopping.” She paused a minute before adding, “Oh, and I’ve got the dinner party thing.”

“Oh.”

“Come with me tonight. You can meet my dad.” Jody suggested.

“No. Absolutely no.”

Jody pouted. “Aww…why not baby?”

“Because your dad’s the President!”

“So?”

“He’s not gonna like me. He’ll like send some CIA dude to kill me.”

“Why wouldn’t he like you?” Jody questioned as she played with his slightly rough fingers.

“Because I’m six years older than you.”

“We don’t have to tell him that you’re almost 21.”

“I’m still not going tonight.”

Jody pouted again and gave him the famous puppy dog eyes that she had inherited from her mother. No one could ever resist those. “Fine…I’ll go.” Joey finally gave in.

“Yay!” Jody smiled happily. “I love you.”

“I love you too.” He replied and kissed her. Six months ago, he would’ve never thought that he’d be dating Jody, who was the President’s daughter. Nothing could ever change his feelings for her. And for the first time in his life, Joey wasn’t afraid to admit that he was a fool in love.

+++++

“Excellent. I want that new disaster relief budget on my desk tomorrow morning.” Michael Vaughn said and watched as the conference room quickly emptied. Only one person remained his best friend and Vice-President, Eric Weiss. They were both extremely busy men and lately hadn’t had much time to talk to each other. Deciding that they needed to catch up, Michael trekked over to where Eric stood.

“Hey man. How’ve you been?” Michael asked.

“Good. How’s the wife and the girls?”

“I haven’t talked to Syd or the girls in awhile. All I know is that the twins are at Wincrest Manor in New York and that Jody was at a club dancing on tables with the Hiltons until three this morning.”

Eric nodded. Michael used to be a devoted family man and husband, even when he worked long hours at the hospital before he was elected.

“Where’s Syd?” Michael asked.

“I haven’t seen her. Maybe you two should go somewhere for Valentine’s.” Eric suggested, Michael only shrugged.

“Well, I have to sign some stuff,” Michael stated. “I’ll see you later.” He said and walked down one of the long hallways.

Eric sighed. Michael had no idea where his wife was; he hadn’t even really talked to her in a long time. His oldest daughter, Jody, was spending all her time parting. Eric realized that Michael was slowly loosing touch with his family and he didn’t even know it.

+++++

“So how are things with you and dad?” Jody asked her mom over lunch.

Sydney sighed. “I haven’t seen him since last week.”

Jody only nodded. Ever since she was a little girl, she’d always had a gut feeling that her parents’ marriage was doomed.

“Is the infection gone?” Sydney asked, quickly changing the subject. Jody had gotten an infection due to a spur-of-the-moment naval piercing over Christmas. She’d been battling an infection for a little over a month.

Jody nodded. “Yeah, I’m feeling a lot better too…” she paused. “Please tell me that you didn’t tell dad.”

“Don’t worry, I didn’t, I don’t think he knows.”

“Do you think it would be okay if I bring Joey to the dinner party tonight?” Jody asked.

“Yeah, I guess. Just make sure you tell security and make sure he knows the about the dress code.”

“I know, dressy,” Jody continued, “Does dad know about Joey?”

“He still thinks you guys are just friends.”

“Great,” Jody said sarcastically.

They continued eating and soon found themselves at Harry Winston, looking at some necklaces.

“That looks really nice on you, Mom.” Jody said.

Sydney shrugged and removed the necklace.

“You should get it Mom.” Jody told Sydney as Sydney handed the necklace back.

“No. Did you find anything you like?” Sydney asked as she made an attempt at changing the subject.

“It’s not like you can’t afford it. You and Aunt Nadia are the heirs to Grandpa’s hotel chain, and daddy’s the President. And you just made $7 million from that movie you did.”

Sydney sighed and wished her daughter wasn’t so smart. “Maybe I will get it. It’s not like your dad would notice.” Sydney replied sadly.

“You know he loves you.” Jody said quietly.

“Sometimes I wonder about that.” Sydney replied.

After a brief consultation with the nice woman, Mia, that always knew what would the perfect gifts, Sydney had been talked into buying a ring with a pink diamond for Amanda. “Amanda’s very girly and she loves pink, she’ll love this. Besides, she likes anything that’s big and sparkly; pink’s just an added bonus.” Mia added with a laugh.

There was another carefully shut box in the bag that contained a simple emerald ring for Michelle. “Michelle’s simple and doesn’t like girly colors. She will love this even if she only wears it at formal events. The green reflects her personality, easygoing.” Mia informed her loyal customers.

After Mia had carefully placed the boxes in a bag, Sydney headed out the door, her daughter and a mob of secret service behind her.

Are these new stories based off RPG's by chance? lol. :lol: I like it when Sydney and Vaughn have some tension between them, even if it's them just not seeing eachother often. It'll make for some cute moments, and i'm sure some funny ones. :lol:

spy41 said:
Are these new stories based off RPG's by chance? lol. :lol: I like it when Sydney and Vaughn have some tension between them, even if it's them just not seeing eachother often. It'll make for some cute moments, and i'm sure some funny ones. :lol:
[post="1498106"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

Maybe ;)

and s/v do have some major tension between them as you'll see in later chapters

spy41 said:
[post="1498106"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
i give up rpging due to being hospitalized and swimming and they turn into fics :P

I haven't RPG'd in ages either. The only reason i liked it so much is because it helps develope characterization skills. lol. And the storylines were fun to play with.

Sydney Bristow 2300844 said:
riley, i think its grown on you.  lol  youll probably hate it by the time i finish it.
[post="1498127"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
NO WAY! Betaing is the best thing in the world!

ATTENTION: If anyone wants me to beta something, I'm totally up to it!

spy41 said:
lol.  I'm glad i have my other monkey back then.
36_33_4.gif

[post="1498129"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
OMV :rotflmao:
I totally remember that now!!
🐒 I :love: being your monkey Kristina...and I'm sure that Syd does too...you're the best monkey keeper ever! ^_^

rileylovesalias said:
OMV :rotflmao:
I totally remember that now!!
🐒 I :love: being your monkey Kristina...and I'm sure that Syd does too...you're the best monkey keeper ever! ^_^
[post="1498131"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

lol. I don't even know how that got started in the first place. :confused: But whateva.

spy41 said:
lol.  I don't even know how that got started in the first place. :confused:  But whateva.
[post="1498132"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
It was in JBAG and we were begging for updates and I think we compared ourselves to monkeys or something and we wanted to be fed. :lol:

Back