The first thing you DID on reach

Tye1111

Cadet
After you play reach tell us what was the FIRST thing you did that was interesting or cool to talk about
<

DUDEE I'm at school right now and i'm so excited to go home, bring my hard drive to my friends house and play reach on his GINORMOUS HDTV

I got a Tactical Nuke LMAO.

But really, I got a double kill while in "Stockpile" on Sword Room, which is an AMAZING gametype BTW.

All of the DM staff should get together tomorrow and we could all play some Reach.

Well I played the game and honestly in my own opinion...

I LOVE IT

Don't get me wrong it is quite different than most halo's but for most people it's better, and for a few people it's worse. But as for me its BETTER
<

Does anyone fell like there is small hole left open in your life when the beta ended...? I'm slowly patching it up with an absurd doses of GTA 4 around the clock

Does anyone fell like there is small hole left open in your life when the beta ended...? I'm slowly patching it up with an absurd doses of GTA 4 around the clock

Yeah, i miss the Reach Beta. Also, the first thing i did was listen to how much beefier the new AR sounds over the last one.

Back