The first time you saw Michael Vartan

When was the first time you saw/heard about MV?

• tv/Alias

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • his movie

• tv/show guesting (Friends, Ally McBeal, etc.)

• seen him on a magazine/saw a poster of him

• someone told me he's hot and check him out

• Total voters
I first saw him back in 1998 I think when I saw "The Dead Man's Curve" (The Curve) at the cinema here in France. I found him so hot and cute. As I'm French, I knew he was the nephew of one of our most famous and popular singers (Sylvie Vartan) and this caught my attention all the more so!

I watched Never Been Kissed with my friends and we were like oh yeah thats the movie with the HOT teacher...we never really knew his name until I started watching Alias...now i remind them all the time of who he is ;)

busysunday@9 said:
I watched Never Been Kissed with my friends and we were like oh yeah thats the movie with the HOT teacher...we never really knew his name until I started watching Alias...now i remind them all the time of who he is ;)
[post="1429320"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
Same thing with me :D did not know his name when I saw him on NBK. I just named him HOT. Then I got a glimpse of him on Ally McBeal and watched the ep just for him... the ep ended, I still don't know his name and still named him Mr. HOT. Then here comes Alias and finally got his name: he is *Michael Vartan* and now his full name: *Hot Michael Vartan*... yep, *Hot* is his first name! :P

"Friends" was my love at first sighting of Michael, then NBK, Ally McBeal, and then :sigh: Alias.

i actually first saw him on It had to be you... i was like... he's so cute! then.. i saw another movie of him... never been kissed... and i was like... this guy's cute too! but i had no idea it was the same guy... then.. alias premiered in our country.. and i saw him and i was like... whoa! this guy is hot!!! so i finally searched through the net only to find out i've been adoring a single guy the entire time... he's just so cute, handsome, hot!

hawkeye said:
I first saw him in Friends. :love: I remember thinking 'He's hot.' :lol: And then in Alias and I thought 'He's really hot!'
[post="1431296"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

The first time I saw him was in the movie "To Wong Fu". It's about drag queens. Patrick Swayze and such. Vartan was a punk greasy kid that hit on one of the dragqueens. Halarious. Wesley Snipes grabbed :D him by his....and told him to apologize to them for being so rude.

oh that To Wong Foo movie :D I saw it on cable and watched it only for MV. He's character there was just :lol: yeah, punk greasy gang leader kid!

Schirmer said:
The first time I saw him was in the movie "To Wong Fu". It's about drag queens. Patrick Swayze and such. Vartan was a punk greasy kid that hit on one of the dragqueens. Halarious. Wesley Snipes grabbed :D  him by his....and told him to apologize to them for being so rude.
[post="1431636"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

What that was MV, Wow, that was a long time ago....I think I should rent that movie again, its been like over 10 years!
Anyways, I love MV, I hate to see him out in Alias but I guess everything has its ending...since Ben's presence at the set is making MV crunky!!!!!!!!!!
I just wish Jenn has married MV but her fate is with Ben. Ben I hope you're marriage will survived unlike Jenn & Brad!
Staying low maybe the best thing you did to stay married.

sparklingrainbow said:
i actually first saw him on It had to be you... i was like... he's so cute! then.. i saw another movie of him... never been kissed... and i was like... this guy's cute too! but i had no idea it was the same guy... then.. alias premiered in our country.. and i saw him and i was like... whoa! this guy is hot!!! so i finally searched through the net only to find out i've been adoring a single guy the entire time... he's just so cute, handsome, hot!
[post="1431344"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

Amen! That's what exactly I said when I first saw him in his movies!

Sydaction

QUOTE(sparklingrainbow @ Jul 27 2005, 06:37 AM)

ahaha! that's hilarious! :lol:

I guess i saw NBK, but didnt know it was MV, i thought he was some random hottie, then when i saw him in alias s2, i was like holy cow, he was Sam Coulson... s*** get me the NBK DVD!

the first time I saw Vartan was in the movie Touch me that he is so cute!! And I didn't know who was him, and I thought he was wonderful, the movie is very cute and then I saw Alias I remember of him!!!!!!

OMG, well I read Jen's quote about the first time she saw him in the office and went, "Wow." And when I read that I thought, maybe she's got something because until recently she had taste so I went back and looked and I was like Vartan must be the french word for daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaammmmmmmmmn because MV is beautiful.

My heart beats for this man, I swear.

:jawdrop: :jawdrop: :jawdrop: :jawdrop:

Back