The first time you saw Michael Vartan

When was the first time you saw/heard about MV?

• tv/Alias

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • his movie

• tv/show guesting (Friends, Ally McBeal, etc.)

• seen him on a magazine/saw a poster of him

• someone told me he's hot and check him out

• Total voters
I saw him first in Friends and Ally McBeal. But I so never knew that was him.
It wasn't until I saw Alias that I thought he was absolutely gorgeous, and after rewatching the Friends and Ally McBeal episodes that I realised it was the same guy :blush:

I first saw him in friends, but i was really young (like 8 yrs old or something) so I didn't really notice him.
And then a few years later, i saw him again in alias.

the first time i ever saw him was definitely on friends...b.c i remember that episode...but like i never knew who the guy was...i just thought it was another actor...i didn't really get to know a bit more about him until like never been kissed...alias...and monster in law...well of course b.c he's good looking, like's hockey, and a great actor!

I first saw him myth of fingerprints and I went who the heck is the blond hottie? I was hooked! I can't stand watching alias, and only watch season 1 because of him. He's so fine, so divine! :smiley:

Well, I put "Alias", but it may well be that I saw him on Friends before that, although I didn't remember The One with Chandler in a Box when I rented it later.

Agree with whoever it was on page 1 who mentioned the chemistry between Vartan and Paltrow, and the lack of it between her and Schwimmer, in "The Pallbearer". I couldn't understand how she could possibly be interested in the Schwimmer character, either :D

Wow...I'll never ever forget. I was at my best friend's house watching "Never Been Kissed," probably when it first came out. And all I knew him as was this really cute guy...he was sooo adorable. Unforgettable, really. I fell in love. :rolleyes: And then there was Alias...and the rest is history. :D

Alias was the first "show biz" thing I was ever passionate about... and MV was half the reason!!! HHOOOTTT GUY!!! :cool: :love: Him being on Alias of course convinced me to go see everything else he's ever been in and I've never been dissappointed (especially Mists of Avalon and Monster in Law).

Back