The first time you saw Michael Vartan

When was the first time you saw/heard about MV?

• tv/Alias

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • his movie

• tv/show guesting (Friends, Ally McBeal, etc.)

• seen him on a magazine/saw a poster of him

• someone told me he's hot and check him out

• Total voters
first in never been kissed, but actually he then was just another good looking guy in a teen movie. then again in mists of avalon and finally alias.

First saw him in The Pallbearer, and it ruined the whole movie for me because I thought "how can Gwyneth's character fall for David Schwimmer instead of his really hot but married best friend who's hitting on her". :lol: Just kidding. :P I thought, wow, that is a hottie. I wonder who he is? ;)

I first saw him in Palbearer, but i was only like 7 years old so i didn't pay that much attention to him :P i saw him in Never Been Kissed too, but i was still preety young, then i caught a glimpse of him in the Alias season 1 finale and i was like "omg! who's is this hot guy?!?!?!? :jawdrop: i was hooked ever since :lol:

Never Been Kissed. And i actually remember i was in year....6?? I think. And my friends walked out of the movie going "that guy was CUUUUUUUUUTE!"

And now here i am. Funny how things turn out.

Hello all, well, the very fist time i saw MV was like ten years ago in a movie call To Wong Foo Thanks for Everything, Julie Newmar..... and i thought (in my eight year old mind) hi is cute :love: and I realize who he was a few month ago when i saw that movie again... BUt the first time i thougth OMG he Is HOt :jawdrop: was in never been kiss, It was for him that i start watching alias. and now i can't stop watching it. :woot:
Well i think that's all
Bye (y)

I first saw him in Ally McBeal but at the time i didnt really pay that much attention to him :blush: but then i saw Alias and fell in love with him :love: lol

^I think that's love at second sight :P... me ^_^ when I first watched that NBK movie, I think it was love at first sight and also love at the first sound of his voice :blush: :P ...

Sapphire said:
First saw him on Never Been Kissed :coolio: then Alias  :love: ...
[post="1424070"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
gotta edit that :D first saw him on NBK, then Ally McBeal and yes Alias :love: ...

I saw him first on Never Been Kissed but I didn't pay that much attention to him. It was really while watching Alias that I realized that he is really hot. :rolleyes:

Back