The first time you saw Michael Vartan

When was the first time you saw/heard about MV?

• tv/Alias

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • his movie

• tv/show guesting (Friends, Ally McBeal, etc.)

• seen him on a magazine/saw a poster of him

• someone told me he's hot and check him out

• Total voters
yeah :D I remember that^ Jen quote about MV... her heart must be :throb: the first time she saw Michael and got :woot: when she learned that they'll gonna be working together.

The first time I ever saw MV in something was in Ally McBeal. I so wanted Ally to get together with that hottie instead of his old ugly dad, but she chose neither of them. :(
And then I saw him in Never Been Kissed, but I didn't recognize him from Ally.
And then Alias. ;)

well actually i dont know... well the first time i actually like...noticed him i guess was alias...and even then i didnt notice him. i had just finished watchin lost then alias was on next right so i watched the 1st..5 minutes and saw him but i didnt really think twice...then another day i was really bored and alias was on so i was like hey u know what...ima gonna watch it. so i did then i was like "WOAH! WHO IS HE?!"...so i guess alias. but the thing is when i was younger i watched ally mcbeal ALL THE TIME...so i probably saw the epis he was in...and i cant remember if i had seen never been kissed or any of the other ones. but the alias epi i watched when i was like "woah" nbk was on the same day...and i guess i just kept missin the parts he was in

The first thing I ever I'd seen Michael in was Myth of Fingerprints when it first came out. I had rented it, strickly cause I was a huge Noah Wylie fan, and I was dying to see the movie. Then suddenly there's this stunningly handsome blonde and I was immediately smitten. I sat through the credits just to read his name... MICHAEL VARTAN as Jake.

And that was the beginning of my love fest with Michael Vartan.

Fisrt saw him in a French magazine; the cover read "Garner falls for her partner in Alias", and I didn't have a clue what Alias was...

Things have changed a lot since that! ^_^

First saw him on Never Been Kissed and left thinking he was the cutest guy I ever saw! But then, after a brief obsession, I forgot about him until Alias. How's the for fickle?

The first time i saw him was in Friends and thought ohhhhh he's cute. Then on NBK and i was like okay he's gotten hotter, and finally on ALIAs i was OMG--- oohh that boy is fine,/smokin w/e..........lol haha :P

first time i saw mv was on friends coz i was addicted to that show before alias,,,

after friends i whent on the net and searched his name and pic and movie came up then i brought the movies he was in.............and thats how i fel in love with mv :D :D

The first time I saw him it was in the movie Touch Me, and it me cry :lol:
Every time I watch it I cry, and I think how he got cutter with the years :lol:

Back