~The First Time~

DUDE!! Awesome fic!! Normally i cringe at fluff because it tends to be too cheesy, but yours was just perfect!! That was awesome!!! I loved it!! Why couldnt the episode have gone like that?? I have no idea.
AWE. SOOOOME!!

Pm me!!

WOW :love: Kristina, that was beyond brilliant!!! Incredible... fantastic... wonderful... why the hell didn't the episode finish like that?? Amazing!! Loved it so much!! The absolute best!! Thanks for the pm!!!! And if you update, id LOVE a pm!! Thanks!

“I’d say yes.” She said out of nowhere. He pulled away from her and looked into her eyes.

“What?” He asked.

She looked up at him, her arms still around his neck. “If you asked me.” She told him. “I’d say yes.”

i love it :love: could you pm me?

“I’d say yes.” She said out of nowhere. He pulled away from her and looked into her eyes.

“What?” He asked.

She looked up at him, her arms still around his neck. “If you asked me.” She told him. “I’d say yes.”

i love it :wub could i get a pm?

OMG!! THIS IS SO SO SO AWESOME!! AHH!!!! SWEET!!! S/V!!!! FLUFF!! AHHH!! OMG!!! I LOVE THIS ALREADY!!!! IS THEIR AN ADDICTS LIST YET??? CAUSE I WANNA BE THE FIRST ON IT!!!!

awwww! Don't get me wrong, I loved the ending of the real episode, but why couldn't it end like that?

"I'd say yes."

eeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!! so so so sgood!

more more more
-Liz
If/When you updaye...PM me please!

:thud: :thud: :thud: :thud: :thud: :thud:
KRISTINA THAT WAS AMAZING!!!!!!!!! if only that really happened...that would have been PERFECt!!!!!!!! please please PLEASE PM ME!!!!
:love: :love:

That was absolutely fantastic. I loved the way you started at the Train Station after she got back from her mission with Marshall. I hope there is more to this. Please PM me when you post it. Also let me know when you write more stories. Thanks

Back