The Food Wish

This morning I was craving a Tuna hoagie from Subway. Weird... very weird. I satisfied that craving at lunch time.

But now I'm craving some DQ for dessert! :o_O:

Man, DQ is just awesome!

I got into a bad can of tuna a few months ago, when I recovered I vowed to never let that stuff cross my lips ever again.

Man, DQ is just awesome!
A new outlet center opened up in our neck of the woods so I've worked out an arrangement with the :love:.... I'll go with her and carry the bags but we must stop off at the DQ so I can get a cone. I don't care if it's freezing outside, if I must go shopping then I get some DQ. It's one of those little things in life that I think all husbands claim as a victory.

I got into a bad can of tuna a few months ago, when I recovered I vowed to never let that stuff cross my lips ever again.
OOohhh.... fresh tuna is good, bad tuna is... well, I'm sure you found out that night and likely the next morning as well.

After reading this whole thread...

I could go for some DQ.
GiveUp_zpsff96f5c8.gif

wall-e-fat-people-in-chairs.jpg

I can't help it, even though I once co-authored a book about Armenian food culture ... but when I read about people lusting for food, I always imagine morbidly overweight persons typing the messages. In some cultures (yes, outside of America), compulsive attention to food is considered boorish and deplorable, as in "can't you think of anything a little bit more important than food?" Oh well ...

During the holidays I took my family to San Antonio in Texas and enjoyed some delicious El Cabrito ... barbecued young goat, a Tejano holiday favorite. I'd take seconds on that right now, muchas gracias!

Back