The Forgotten

This movie looks freaking awesome! It comes out September 24. I like freaky movies and it kind of looks like that but none of my friends wanna go cause they are all wimps lol. Does anyone else wanna see this? I love Julianne Moore she is sucha a good actress!

have you guys heard what the promotion for the film, says at the end???

watch it again and think about it ...

I guess I better put it in spoiler tags ... ;)
I guess the ending will be something sorta like "the 6th Sense" and "the Others" ...

Looks *excellent* -- also I love Dominic West. Julianne Moore's pretty good, too. Can't wait to see it! Now I just need the cash... :lol:

I just saw it and errr, yeah... I didn't really like it. And it dragged at some points. The ending was... eh... could have been better.

And I felt that the whole situation could have been explained more fully. Telly comes to the conclusion that the experiment is about the attachment of the mother to the child and that it's notabout the children missing (and the alien tells her that she's right)... but umm... the question is... WHY are the aliens experimenting?

But it did make me jump a couple times.

Ok,

This movie was WAY too overhyped. They compared the twist to the 6th sense? Ohh plesae...It's nothing like the 6th sense. The 6th sense was ingenious. Without knowing the twist, you interpret the movie one way, and after the reveal, you go back and you are like "ahh yes I see now..."

This movie is just lame. Instead of billing it as a suspense, mystery film, they should just use clips from it as hoover vacuum commercial. For those of you who have seen it, you'll know what i meant by the hoover comment.

This movie is like an X Files wanna be. The ending is so stupid. I mean come on..I could've written this movie.

xinli11 said:
Yeah, the movie would've made a pretty cool Hoover's Vacuum commercial though.
[post="1018719"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I saw the Forgotten like two weeks ago, :blush: forgot to post here though :rolleyes: I totally did not like the ending :wtf: it was just lame -_- and I was so waiting for this movie -_- just so depressing (n)

I haven't seen it yet, but I did saw the trailer ... and I pretty sure I am gonna be like WTF, but I already know the ending ... :thud:

I am watching, cause I told most of my friends, that they won't like the ending .... and they are like ... tell me ... I am like "no, watch it and then tell me what you think"