The Forgotten

Yeah it did :lol:

omigawd when the woman got taken, the detective, my friend screamed *so* loudly :lol: and I probably would have when the guy on the chair got taken but i'd seen it in the trailer :lol:

It didn't scare me, any part in the movie, it was only freaky. But when the car came at her all of a sudden and it hit them I was like :jawdrop: :wtf: *I only said that because I saw it in a trailer beforehand* You don't see any previews for this movie anymore. I give it a week or two til' it's out of theatres :thinking: It wasn't a very good ending and the story was kinda :thinking: :Ph34r:

SiriCerasi said:
ohyeah and the car :thud: that was. evil :lol: my poor heart
[post="1041475"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

I actually screamed before it even hit the car ... I was like OMG ...

and then the whole theather got scared because of me ... :thud:

Alias_Gay said:
I actually screamed before it even hit the car ... I was like OMG ...

and then the whole theather got scared because of me ... :thud:
[post="1041503"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
I knew it was going it hit them from the previews that's how...it happened too quickly for me to see it!

it was freaky ... but really ... a friend of mine, told me ... "you just scared the whole audience" ... they weren't paying attention I guess ... ;)

I saw the trailer yesterday on TV. In germany it's going to start on the 11th november....but I'm not sure if I want to see it or not.

well, I just saw it... I'm still a little bit pissed off because I couldn't see the english version...

the movie wasn't bad, but it definitely could've been better... especially the end... -_- this whole alien thing was just... :confused: IMO they should have made something different... -_- :thinking: but I totally loved Julianne Moore and Anthony Edwards... although he wasn't in many scenes...