Fantasy The Fountain

First off, let me say, I cried at the end of this movie. But please, hold you black dress jokes till after you watch it for yourself. I watched this movie with about 4 other people tonight, and they all admitted to it being a sad movie, but I was the only one moved to tears... So it might just be a personal thing.

In my opinion, this was a good movie. It won't knock your socks off, or make you buy the DVD the same night, but a good movie nonetheless. It's a very weird, and very sad story of a man and his sick wife, whom he gives everything for. The actual story is broken up into three parts, all very different visually, but the same emotionally. (Trying real hard not to spoil anything!)

I personally don't think I could explain it in a spoiler tag if I wanted, because this movie has a very "open ended" kinda way of being explained. There's lots of symbolism and "what if" thoughts soaring around the entire duration of the movie... So basically, watch this movie. It's a good one, and the rental fee will pay for itself.