The Future Ruler of Wyoming

Maybe it was those special, secret 'dust-bunny and hairball ingredients' you used? :smiley:

You could always just stick to the premade cookie dough packs that you just plop onto a pan and bake... as a dozen cookies, or just one big cookie.

I go to ITT Tech. Where we gots little dinky computers trying to do big things.

Really, we have some nice teachers at my school. The school just needs to invest more into it's equipment and less into the landscape.

...Why do I have the sudden urge to make a cookie pizza?

The trick to cookies is take them out before they actually look brown. They'll keep cooking on the sheet for a few minutes afterward. Otherwise they burn.

Yes, this is a well kept secret that allows me to make some of the best cookies. I like mine undone and doughy personally, so I take them out even a bit sooner. ^__^

My mom has this recipe for cookies that never really harden.. They are a lot more buttery than useual chocolate chip. The problem with them is that they sometimes stick together if compact and tend to go bad earlier than regular cookies, but they're very good.

Probably extremely unhealthy though..but they're cookies!

My grandmother also has a recipe for fudge that's just wonderful. I'll need to get that from her..It's really the only thing she can cook without making the family sick.

You people are weird. I've realized that anyone who eats cookies on a regular basis is either 500lbs, or a bastard for being able to eat what they want. Ugh... I want something other than water to drink.

I actually don't get cookies all that often. My diet lately has been mostly ramen and Arby's medium roast beef sandwhiches (since they're only two dollars a sandwhich now with the super keychain). Easter has provded me with a ton of chocolate though, which tends to replace any other sort of meal throughout the day.

Yeah, well, I'm barely losing weight and I very rarely get to eat anything I like. I love Cadbury Creme Eggs, but I'm stuck in this damn house, so, while I had about half a dozen over the week I was out of town, I was unable to get any for storage. I'd like to once again stress that whomever decided to make those seasonal is dead to me.

Though, I guess it's good that they're seasonal, or I might actually have something available to me year-round that I like. I want - Nay, I need a Santa Melon! Now, dammit! Now!

Ugh... So few things taste good... :( If only things were less miserable. It's only depression if you can't explain the reason. I can, so sucks to be me, I guess. Well, only until I get ahold of an arsenal. :D Then it'll suck to stand in my way! Mwahahahaha! :P Joking... I want a Santa Melon...

Soemday, I will get the secrets of those "elephant ears" and fried cheese out of the carnival goers..in the mean time, wonder what I'd have to do to set up shop as a fortune teller and make some quick money...

Soemday, I will get the secrets of those "elephant ears" and fried cheese out of the carnival goers..in the mean time, wonder what I'd have to do to set up shop as a fortune teller and make some quick money...

I don't know what you're talking about, but my lack of melon is killing me. So, so killing me... :_|

Back