The Get to know me, or me get to know you thread!

DoNtFrOsTtHePiE 47

+SuPer HoT FeMaLe+
Hey everyone... Im not new to the site but i dont know a lot of ppl besides well the people i know... lol anyways i see that lots of ppl talk in here (meaning the member lounge) and i thought it was time i meet ppl. My name is Alexandra i live in CA and im 14. U can call me Xandra... um... i love ALIAS! Duh! Im a total S/V shipper, hate Lauren very much and well thats about it... oh yeah i have one more thing i MUST say:

THEY. Al. MOST. KISSED!!! lol ok someone slap me before i get out of hand ;)

Nice you meet you ^_^

My name is Angela but mostly everyone on here calls me Bobo but either will do. I am 18 and I live in Sacramento CA. I am from the Mississippi Gulf Coast and plan to move back someday. I have a cat named Skoot that lives with me in CA and a cat named Calie that lives with my dad in MS.
I am a hard core S/V shipper and I love to make shipper themed wallpapers. I don't like lauren one bit.
I loooove Michael Vartan. I think Jennifer Garner is one of the coolest girls on this crazy messed up earth.
Thats about all I can think of now. ;)

hey ya'll im lauren (PLUHLEEEEEEEZE READ FIRST LINE FO SIG) you can call me lauren or lor or steimle i don't care. im almost 15 (IN 4 DAYS!) and i live in so cali, USA and im a sophmore. i go to a public hs and i am mormon. WOO WOO MORMON PRIDE WORLD WIDE! im a TOTAL hardcore S/V shipper like bobo. i luuuuuuuuuuuuuurve michaal vartan and jennifer garner! and i got to meet most of the cast on septmeber 6, 2003 at the primetime premire preview weekend at california adventure. umm i love martha stewart and i like to cook and sew and garden and crafts and all that. and ummm well thats all i can think of. wait o ya! hahahaha i HEART california and i love my state! and i love the oc and american dreams and the oc theme song "california" is my song!

hi!!!! i'm 15 tommorrow!!!! yeay!!!!............ 12th november!!! and i'm a british gal(brummy from birmingham)!!lol!!! and i can't see season 3 till next year!!! lmao!

Nice to meet you! I'm Courtney aka Kiki and I live in Chicago, Illinois. Right now it's in the high 20's here :cold: brrrr!
Anyway, I'm on 2 swim teams, play the violin, love Alias, am a S/V and J/I shipper!

no it['s my teacher she's a big b**ch!!! i hate her!!! i'm quitin cus of at christmas!! but till then!!!! oh well i did get upto grade 5!!! lol!! i wanted to play the flute!!!

Back