The Get to know me, or me get to know you thread!

It's the same for me, Leah, I don't read a lot of fics anymore, and I'm a hardcore Sydney and Vaughn shipper !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :blush:

:D hello!
im a 21 year old senior at IllinoisSU. im pretty new to this board, but i like it alot because so far everyone has been really nice unlike some other boards ive been on. I'm studying agribusiness/horticulture and i hope to be a landscape designer one of these days. right now i am busy planning a wedding (dec 18, 2004) and getting my fiance moved into our house back home. i like to exercise, watch movies, watch Alias (of course) and the bachelor (bob better pick kelly jo)and now I have a new found love of making sigs :D oh yeah and i have become a bigtime S/V shipper...but i try not to go off on a tangent about it ;)

nice to meet you all! :D

hotpot said:
:D hello!
im a 21 year old senior at IllinoisSU. im pretty new to this board, but i like it alot because so far everyone has been really nice unlike some other boards ive been on. I'm studying agribusiness/horticulture and i hope to be a landscape designer one of these days. right now i am busy planning a wedding (dec 18, 2004) and getting my fiance moved into our house back home. i like to exercise, watch movies, watch Alias (of course) and the bachelor (bob better pick kelly jo)and now I have a new found love of making sigs :D oh yeah and i have become a bigtime S/V shipper...but i try not to go off on a tangent about it ;)

nice to meet you all! :D
Hey nice to meet you...I'm Mo! Is it your wedding that your planning???

THATS AWESOME!!! WOO HOO!!! Congratulations!!! This is so cool! When do you guys plan on getting married?

I'm liking this thread so thought i'd add my piece -

I'm Jemma, I'm 27 (oldest so far :( ) and live in Scotland, although I'm originally from Manchester. I'm off work at the moment with a broken leg and AA is getting me through the day. In the last month I've met a lot of nice people on this board and to you all I say HELLO and thanks for keeping me amused!!!! Things i love include shopping, music and concerts, football (thats soccer to all you americans) ice cream (Ben and Jerry cookie dough - yum :smiley: ), Friends and and of course Alias.

Nice to meet you all. Lets have fun here! :smiley:

here is my bit i am marco i am 21 years old. Soon to be 22 years old, as far as my hobbies are concerned i am a real footie fanatic. I also got 1 sibling, a bro who is 19 years old. I love listening to rock music as well as some good oldies. I combine my study with a bit temp work sometimes lol

Back