Season 2 the getaway

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here is a copy:
Update 12/06/02........by Souris

Original: Special thanks to Anonymous.

While Sydney and Vaughn are at Rousseau Restaurant, "Leather Jacket" and "Black Sweater" run Vaughn's photo. After Claude Rousseau gives Vaughn the phone, all hell breaks loose. Syd and Vaughn dive for cover. Vaughn starts shooting, hitting the bar, causing glass to go all over. Sydney hits someone with a bottle. Syd and Vaughn run out, being chased by Leather Jacket. They're caught, but Vaughn takes out the guards.

This sequence probably takes place near or at the end of the ep.

The episode is directed by Larry Trilling.

Update 12/05/02........by Lugia

Original: Special thanks to Anonymous.

These scenes are in the sequence they will be aired.

* Rousseau shows Syd & Vaughn to table
* Vaughn tells Syd about his code name; Weiss interjects
* Syd and Vaughn talk about staying over
* Rousseau gives Vaughn the phone; all [hell] breaks loose

More to come very soon!

Update 12/02/02........by Souris

Original: From Freelancer at Alias Spoilers

Jack meets a contact at a movie theater, but the contact has been shot. Another agent pulls a gun on Jack, but Jack kills him without drawing any attention to them. Other agents chase him, but he gets away when Sydney pulls up in a car outside the theater. Jack goes to see Irina, who asks if he's considering going into witness protection. He says he isn't, because that would leave Sydney exposed, and he doesn't want her to come with him to live looking over her shoulder. He wants Irina's help in brainstorming. Sloane meets with Ariana Kane, who is behind the hunt for Jack. She also has suspicions about Sydney, although Sloane pooh-poohs them. Vaughn and Weiss (yay!) track Sydney on a mission. Vaughn is cranky because he and Syd apparently had a fight. Weiss counsels Vaughn that he should tell Sydney how he feels; after his near-death experience, he's in "carpe diem" mode. Vaughn and Sydney have dinner -- and lots of wine -- in a restaurant, in France, and discuss Vaughn playing pool. The proprieter offers them a key for a room upstairs. "And then they fall into a charged silence -- both afraid to acknowledge what they're thinking: can we actually do this -- ?!"

Yes, you can post stuff from other pages as long as you acknowledge its source.

OMG! i don't know what to hope. it's too early for the two to be together. but then... they should be :lovers:

I have to agree with the OMG comments but i really dont think they will go through with any thing drastic because (this is entirely my opinon but..) I think it would be murder/suicide to the show because there goes the tension that makes people watch yea i know you still have irina and jack and francie and will or even sydney and will but hey mv and syd are the main still...

but i still cant wait please i hope im wrong bc deep down id love to see them together!!!
~sb :jawdrop: :jawdrop:

I think that it will drag for a few more eps at least, but just to have Sydney actually admitt to someone that she loves/likes Vaughn is exciting!! And I love it when they go on missions together. And getting a key to a hotel room???? This is just too good to be true!!! :woot:

This episode looks sooooooooooo good!! I can't wait!! Thanks for the spoiler!! I'm glad Vaughn's taking out the guards for once!! :xmas:

is this the episode after the superbowl? i just looked at the calendar and stuff is programmed for the two sundays after a higher echelon.

thanks.

iLoVeAgEnTvAuGhN said:
um, i think the keys to the room are something else than we think.... i think it's part of the mission, but i'm just guessing.
Yeah, you're probably right. Unfortunatly... ;)

lol...very good news..very good news...

i agree with the tension stuff...b/w Syd and Vaughn...it's very exciting whenever something progresses in their relationship...and it might be spoiled if they really did get together...which is kinda weird...cuz u want them to get together...but then it'll ruin the OMG they have to be together aspect of the show which is still very satisfying

I don't want to be a kill joy here because I too want Syd and Vaugh to get together. And I'm also OMGing this episode but this has to be mentioned. What about Alice?
Sorry, I don't like her either,but if she's stilll in the picture by this episode,You can pretty much give up the hope that the room key will be used in the way we all want it to be used.

Ok this i SOOOO GREAT i cant believe you are so right SiriCerasi
alice i sooo gone lol 👋 bye bye bye

SiriCerasi Posted on Dec 31 2002, 06:17 PM
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
QUOTE (Codename @ Dec 31 2002, 04:15 PM)
Alice will be history!

LOL yippeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! bye bye Alice!

:blink: holy s***!!!!!!!!!!
:D i could just sing right now, but i'm sure you wouldn't want to hear that so I won't.....
God pleeeeeeez let this be what it appears to be instead of a lousy trick to pull in shippers like myself!!!!!!!
wooohooo!! :D
hehe. i'm done. just got a little hyper. :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back