Season 2 the getaway

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey there! spys ! I;m new here and I'd just like to say that I am in awe of all your presences! lol enough sucking up!

Alice? puhleeze! she was just another "obsticle" :rolleyes: in syd and vaughns way! I despise her.. and u better believe that she is so gone! (y) :D

:woot: I can't wait for this ep. I just hope that it's gonna be just as good or better than my own expectations. I have nothing to fever though because the show is always blowing my mind on how great it is. :woot: (y) (y) (y) (y) (y) (y)

I hate to be a party pooper, but I read somewhere that while Syd and Vaughn are at the restaurant someone comes in and Vaugh has to fight them off. I guess it's someone they both know because Syd's double agent status is supposed to be in danger.

Sorry everyone, I wanted them to get together too! :(

I would guess before.....the bad guy probably comes in while they are thinking about it......but that's just my guess :P

heard these spoilers a while ago but got really excited when i saw the preview for it on sunday. :D

so this is sort of a random question. but if it's such a high risk for them to go out on a date together, why don't they go in disguise? might've even prevented whoever from running vaughn's picture and ID-ing him. of course, disguises wouldn't have been very romantic, but still. just a random thought. still love the whole date thing and can't wait till sunday!! :D

he!! finally i found the preview on the site have-a-dog .
it looks like something which goes fast. sydney violet haired, a new version of truth be told where the daughter help the father. And at last a romantic dinner which is interupted by a big fat killer!!!!

Some people on the forum think vaugh will kiss sydney. I disagree, i think he will take her arms and bring her out a gateway. but it is just a though. i am a shipper as well but i think some shippers must calm down and do not hope too much things. it could hurt :smiley:

The previews looked so good wow. the bright purple hair and the dinner at what looks like an expensive resturant and some gun shooting now that exciting i cant wait. :jump:

OMG i wonder what happens to jack they cant kill him off and he has to somehow stay in sd6 the y just cant elimanate him from sd6

This is like a major shippers dream episode..unfortunetly I don't think anything great will happen it's too early for that :ermm: sniff* wahhh.. lol

Jack I doubt they're gonna kill him off at this point in the show whenIrina and him seem to get something together a little bit.. I doubt they are...something will happen though.. just like something happened when they were targeting Sydney..but anyways Jack probably won't die who knows

AG

:boxing:

OMG....I never want to read the spoilers because i think it will ruin the fun of surprise..but OMG..I am even more excited

I think that Vaughn is gonig to do something or say something like he did with the watch but then Syd will be like OMG! and I bet Francie spoils it! lol.

I bet that Vaughn will have to come to her house for some work related reason *too bad! it's ot romantic!* and meet Francie and she'll be like is this the Michael from work! lol :love: Syd'll be like u loser! no no.. it's a different michael! aha aha..ummm lol

<span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>A</span><span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>G</span>
:boxing:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back