The giraffe, Santa Barbara, and the Proposal

A/N: I really wanna stress that I'm basing this on a SEASON 4 episode and I wanna make sure that the people who haven't gotten the chance to see Season 4...as much as I love reviews n` my readers...i suggest u dont read it, unless u want to be spoiled or already know about it....I still luv ya all!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

<span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>Chapter 2 </span>

Michael Vaughn shut the trunk of his car and ran over to the driver’s seat of his black BMW. He climbed in and started the engine, and stopped to finally catch his breath. After telling Sydney that he finally got the chance to book a hotel and that they were leaving that night, he had been running around non-stop.

After writing and dropping off his debrief to Kendall, he drove like a mad-man back to his house. Almost nearly tripping running up the walk-way, he threw open his door and loosened his tie and ran into his bedroom and dodged the quick falling suitcase as he had pulled down from his closet. Quickly changing out of his suit and into something more casual he quickly punched in the 3 digit code into his luggage and swung it open. Opening his drawers, boxers, shirts, pants, and anything that happened to be lying there, he threw into his case. Seeing as it wouldn’t quite shut properly he sat on it and snapped it shut. He ran over to his closet and grabbed some random shoes lying around at the bottom and slipped his feet in, not bothering to tie the shoe laces, swearing to himself that he’ll end up tripping.

Vaughn rushed about the kitchen seeing Donovan whimpering in front of his bowl. Vaughn slapped his forehead, “Donnie!” he patted his head, “I’m sorry! I didn’t get to feed you yet did I?”

Donovan barked. “Alright then, Vaughn hurriedly picked up Donovan’s bowl and poured some dry kibble food into his bowl.

He reached over for his house phone after he set down Donovan’s bowl in front of him, and dialed Weiss’s cell phone.

“This is Weiss.”

“Hey Weiss?” Vaughn huffed.

“Hey Buddy, What’s up?”

“Hey listen, I’m going to Santa Barbara for the weekend, do you mind walking and feeding Donnie while I’m gone?”

“You’re going with Sydney aren’t you?”

Vaughn could just see Weiss smiling, “Yeah I am, can you do it, if not I’m gonna ask…”

“You have no one else to ask Vaughn.”

“Weiss, yes or no!”

“Dude, chill, yeah of course I can do it. Not like I have anything better to do but stay at home and sit on the couch eating cheese nips and laughing at the idoitic people on America’s Funniest Home Videos.”

“Alright, you know where the key is?” Vaughn busied himself around the kitchen, cleaning up before he had to leave.

Weiss paused, “You’re asking Sydney to marry you…aren’t you?”

Vaughn stopped in his steps, “No, I’ve just been…Yeah I am.”

“Dude, and you don’t tell the Weissinator?!”

“Okay, seriously Weiss, calling yourself the Weissinator isn’t cool.”

“Okay fine! But don’t get off the subject here! You’re asking Sydney to marry you!”

“Yes Eric, no need for reminding.”

“When did you buy the ring?”

Vaughn rolled his eyes and smiled, “Last week I bought her a dress too, not sure if she’ll like it though. Listen Weiss, I swear I’ll call you and give you all the details after alright?”

Weiss continued rambling, “You know where you should take her?”

Vaughn sighed deeply, “Where Weiss?”

”The zoo! Dude! There’s this giraffe with this crooked neck named Geoffrey, you know like the Toys R Us giraffe. It’s so cool!”

“Yeah, Sydney mentioned it.” Vaughn brushed off, “Weiss, Santa Barbara, I can’t be on the phone with you all night man.”

“Oh right! Alright, promise to call me with all the details?! And I’m sure Syd’ll love the dress.”

“Yeah, yeah, talk to you later.” Vaughn quickly hung up and put the phone back in it’s cradle. He petted Donovan quickly on the head and rushed to the door, picked up his suitcase and made his way to Sydney’s house, but he had to make a quick phone call first.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

rates, reviews, quoting appreciated!!!

xoxO`eLLa

God this fic is so CUTE! I love it. I love how Vaughn is nervous. And the whole Weissinator thing had me cracking up! I love it. Can't WAIT for more. Soon Please! Later...

- Gwen

Ahaha! Weissinator, :lol: I can't wait to see Syd and Vaughn at the zoo! Ooh, I wonder what that phone call is about.

Hmm makes me wonder, where is Donavon now that Vaughn burned his house down? :Ponder:

awwwww, that was so sweet! vaughn's so adorable! and weiss is so funny! hehe, *giggleslikealittlegirl* i loved it! thnx for the pm, please post some more soon. and we love u too!

“Yeah, yeah, talk to you later.” Vaughn quickly hung up and put the phone back in it’s cradle. He petted Donovan quickly on the head and rushed to the door, picked up his suitcase and made his way to Sydney’s house, but he had to make a quick phone call first.
:eyebrow: I wonder where he's going...:Ponder: Interesting...I really liked this chappy and I loved how you mentioned the giraffe...and you named it...although you seriously need to get Weiss a girl ;) soon! ;) Thanx for updating and the PM...you're writing is awesome...keep up the great, no <span style='font-size:21pt;line-height:100%'>AWESOME</span>, writing! ^_^

Riley xoxo

Back