The ‘Glee’ Madonna episode

P

pietersen

Glee’s star Cory Monteith who is much in the news nowadays for his romance with the very talented and popular singer named Taylor Swift. They have been insisting that they are just friends and nothing more than that. But much speculation had arisen after the pair had been seen together at the occasion of the Grammy Awards and also it’s after party. The respective actor is popular for his role of Finn. He has been spotted bowling with the beautiful Swift in the city of lights that is in LA. But the Canadian actor has been very tight lipped regarding his relationship status with Swift.
In the following month, the stars of "Glee" will be going on a tour for the much anticipated Glee Live. This will be just a few days after the season finale. In spite of that the cast members have been looking forward to giving a live performance.
The ‘Glee’ Madonna episode has put them on top of the ratings charts and has been very popular with the audience. It is being termed as one of the best episodes that have ever aired in the respective show.
One of the only drawbacks of this show is excessive background music.
The song titled “Like a Virgin" had been the story of three couples that had been on their sexual adventures. This can be termed as one of the best "Glee" numbers by far. Additionally choreography is also at its best. Mark Salling (better known as Puck) has reportedly said that the tour is more about the fans and what they prefer to watch on television.

From what i have heard is that the Madonna episode is amazing, i haven't watched it, because i missed it on tv, and i am looking everywhere for some place to watch it online, but everything has been copyrighted, and they did some really good songs from Madonna as well.

Back