The Goblet of Fire

man, I just watched that trailer again and each time I see it, I get more excited about it. It looks so awesome. Is november here yet?

I saw the full trailer the other day and it is soooooo good...i can't wait...November is taking too long. The whole ball scene with Krum spinning Hermione was just so good.

I have a few nitpicks with the movie so far [hermione's non canon dress, and Krums too good looks.] But I love the promos. I'm on mugglenet everyday looking for new photos :lol:

I have a few nitpicks with the movie so far [hermione's non canon dress, and Krums too good looks.] But I love the promos. I'm on mugglenet everyday looking for new photos :lol:
Ah you can't nitpick that much or we'd be here forever. As annoying as tese little things are, they have to make it comercial enough for it to be popular. When they first came out, my main thing was that Emma Watson was far too pretty to play Hermione and its getting worse as she gets older cos Hermione is supposed to be subtlely pretty whereas Emma Watson is a downright beautiful young girl, who half the male population of England is secretly lusting after and waiting for next April when she turns 16 to declare their love. And i wish i was joking... :thinking:
I still love the ballroom scene and the whole clip of Harry asking Cho to the ball, and her smile faltering.

English (obviously): Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire (i love how the guy in the UK trailer has a British accent and the one for the US does not)

Dutch (Netherlands): Harry Potter en de Vuurbeker
Dutch (Belgium): Harry Potter en de Feuerkelch

Chinese: (language not supported by site)

Czech: Harry Potter a Ohnivy pohar

Finnish: Harry Potter ja liekehtiva pikari

French: Harry Potter et la Coupe de Feu

German: Harry Potter und der Feuerkelch

Portuguese: Harry Potter e o Calice de Fogo

Danish: Harry Potter og Flammernes Pokal

Greek: (language not support by site)

Hungarian: Harry Potter es a Tuz Serlge

Italian: Harry Potter e il Calice di Fuoco

Japanese: (language not supported by site)

Korean: (language not supported by site)

Spanish: Harry Potter y el Caliz de Fuego

Norwegian: Harry Potter og Ildbegeret

Polish: Harry Potter i Czara Ognia

Russian: (language not supported by site)

Swedish: Harry Potter och den flammande bagaren

Thai: (language not supported by site)

Turkish: Harry Potter ve Ates Kadehi

Ohhh. The trailers they're showing on tv make it seem taht the movie will be Harry/Hermione shippery. IF SO...

I'll need somone's ass to whooop :Ph34r:

teehee! I saw one during Charmed tonight! ^_^ the one I saw wasn't Harry/Hermione shipper-y :thinking:
--Mandy :angelic:

Back