The Goblet of Fire

Why only in the U.K.? That really sux. Anyway, I can't wait till the Goblet of Fire. I hope it is better than the last one, it disappointed me in comparison to the book.

cdd91 said:
Why only in the U.K.? That really sux. Anyway, I can't wait till the Goblet of Fire. I hope it is better than the last one, it disappointed me in comparison to the book.
[post="1337832"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

I try not to to compare the movies to the book because it would just frustrate me. I don't think anyhting can live up to JKR's words, but the movies are fun on their own.

wow. If the music from the trailer is from the soundtrack, i'm defintly buying the soundtrack. ;)
--Mandy :angelic:

I love the part at the end when Dumbledore says "Dark and difficult times lie ahead Harry. Soon we must all make the choice between what is right and what is easy." Gives me chills.

Also, it was cool to see how much the trio has grown up since the first one.

it's 150 minutes long... that's about 2 hours and 30 minutes. Wow... I'm a little nervous!! but i think they'll do fine. the trailer looks amazing :D but then again sometimes the trailers are misleading... but no i'm going to have my hopes veryy high for this movie!!

yeah. -_- ditto about the haircuts. i dunno, sometimes harry's hair (lol) looks alright, but sometimes i want to track dan down and attack him with a pair of scissors...

ms.katejones said:
I love the part at the end when Dumbledore says "Dark and difficult times lie ahead Harry. Soon we must all make the choice between what is right and what is easy." Gives me chills.

Also, it was cool to see how much the trio has grown up since the first one.
[post="1337871"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

I agree with you about the end. Dumbledore speaking gave me chills too! The merpeople looked really good. Really freaky! I just about jumped away from the computer.

meg_loves_Alias said:
I agree with you about the end.  Dumbledore speaking gave me chills too!  The merpeople looked really good.  Really freaky!  I just about jumped away from the computer.
[post="1366881"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

yeah they doooo!!! when it comes to the special effects in the HP movies, they never disappoint me (y)

Julesters said:
it's 150 minutes long... that's about 2 hours and 30 minutes. Wow... I'm a little nervous!!
[post="1339320"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
But the story's so long, too. ^_^

If they can cram all the goodness into 2 1/2 hours then that's fine by me, but if they leave great stuff out I think I will cry. Or at least mope about it for a little while.

Back