The Gone Missing AA Club

Status
Not open for further replies.
:blink: What is going on here?

I'm not taking sides... 'cause I have no idea what's going on (my computer's broken, etc etc, I'm home for thanksgiving right now, my computer at my apartment will be up and running on sunday though)... but all of this stuff... it's really making the member lounge a not so pleasant place to be. I joined this board last year because I thought it was different than other boards... but really... it's starting to become the same. Sooo... don't be surprised if I don't post as much as I used to.

Existentialist said:

I'm not taking sides... 'cause I have no idea what's going on (my computer's broken, etc etc, I'm home for thanksgiving right now, my computer at my apartment will be up and running on sunday though)... but all of this stuff... it's really making the member lounge a not so pleasant place to be. I joined this board last year because I thought it was different than other boards... but really... it's starting to become the same. Sooo... don't be surprised if I don't post as much as I used to.
It's a long story -_-

Betha Bristow said:
<span style='font-size:8pt;line-height:100%'>:( I wish there was an apology thread... I wish everyone posted in it... I wihs there was a confession thread.. I wish we all confessed to the times we were cruel to eachother. I wish we all did... because we all have to be guilty of something... :thinking: I wish we weren't afriad to forgive eachother... I wish we werent stubborn to forget.... :( I would apologize for everythiing wrong Ive ever done to you all... if only you could forgive me.. all of you.. if only we all could do the same... -_-

:depressed:
</span>
OOOooh! Very poetic Betha.

:lol: Message from a Toronto Cracker :lol:

Existentialist said:

Peaople are all the same, it doesn't matter the place.

SpongeBobSquarePants said:
Betha Bristow said:
<span style='font-size:8pt;line-height:100%'>:( I wish there was an apology thread...  I wish everyone posted in it... I wihs there was a confession thread.. I wish we all confessed to the times we were cruel to eachother. I wish we all did... because we all have to be guilty of something...  :thinking: I wish we weren't afriad to forgive eachother... I wish we werent stubborn to forget....  :( I would apologize for everythiing wrong Ive ever done to you all... if only you could forgive me.. all of you.. if only we all could do the same...  -_-

:depressed:
</span>
OOOooh! Very poetic Betha.

:lol: Message from a Toronto Cracker :lol:
i didnt even mean to make it poetic! :lol:

Sophie said:
Existentialist said:
:blink:  What is going on here?

thats not true! On these boards, people were different... THis place was my home.. People didnt fight and I could sense some kind of order in this place... I could sense that we were all people and we werent stalkers... 50 yr old men wearing pink boxers who are bums... :thinking: I loved this place... and felt welcome here. It was just like offline life. THere were good times and bad.. but now... it seems that there are more bad than good -_-

Betha Bristow said:
Sophie said:
Existentialist said:
:blink:  What is going on here?

thats not true! On these boards, people were different... THis place was my home.. People didnt fight and I could sense some kind of order in this place... I could sense that we were all people and we werent stalkers... 50 yr old men wearing pink boxers who are bums... :thinking: I loved this place... and felt welcome here. It was just like offline life. THere were good times and bad.. but now... it seems that there are more bad than good -_-
I'm with Betha. It's still my home though, it just doesn't feel the same.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back