The Goo Goo Dolls

Sorry, I can't think of anything else to say so I'm just putting a lyric from Dizzy, my favorite (or one of them anyway):

:musicalnote: You're cynical and beautiful you always make a scene. You're monochrome delirious, you're nothing that you seem. I'm drowing in your vanity your laugh is a diease. You're dirty and you're sweet, you know you're everything to me. :musicalnote:

Yeah, that's the entire first verse.

Try to quote Broadway or Sympathy. Or Iris. That's a good one. I'll skip on lyrics this time cuz I just typed up like an entire Matchbox 20 verse.

This was probably already used. Can't remember if it was or not so oh well. "When everything feels like the movies, yeah you bleed just to know you're alive" Yeah. Think its been used. Too bad.

Yeah, I think it was. I can't think of one right now either. I have to listen to one of their songs.

:musicalnote: Baby's black balloon makes her fly. Almost fell into that hole in your life. :musicalnote:

I hope I haven't used that one already.

Yeah they were the best...they were just rocking out all over the place lol. And whats really cool is we saw them in a venue that holds like 2,000 max! It was like seeing them in a High School auditorium(misspelled :P ).

:musicalnote: Your not thinking about tomorrow..but you were the same as me, but on your kneeeeeeeeeeeees :musicalnote:

I wish I could see them. They seem like they would be really great in person.

Gosh, I can't remember which lyrics I've already used.... Let me think.... Ok, got one:

:musicalnote: You're angry when you're beautiful your love is such a tease. I'm drowning in your dizzy noise, I wanna feel you scream. :musicalnote:

ahhhh!!!! my GGD fans will appreciate this!!!!

ok so there was this guy and i was talking to him on aim and my away message was lyrics from iris because it's my favorite song EVER and he asked what it was and then i told him and he was all cool so then a few days later we were going to this party and out of nowhere he starts messing with the cd player in his car and tells me he has my song in there somwhere and i'm like which one?? and then iris started playing!!!! he got my song for me and now well we're dating but it was so sweet and he plays it for me all the time now and tells me he thinks about me when he plays it!!!!! *sigh*

anyway, here's some new lyrics you guys haven't put up yet...

"Oh here you are, there's nothing left to say, you're not supposed to be that way... did they push you out?? did they throw you away?? touch me now and i don't care, when you take me i'm not there, almost human but i'll never be the same..... long way down... i don't think i'll make it on my own!!!" love tis song lol

ps-i'm learning slide on my flute!!!!! LMAO!!

Aliasgirl47 said:
ps-i'm learning slide on my flute!!!!! LMAO!!
Haha :lol: thats awesome! Long Way Down is awesome too ;) .
And for my lyrics...

:musicalnote: Couldja whisper in my ear, the things you wanna feel. I'll give ya anything to feel it coming. Do ya wake up on your own? Or wonder where you are? blah blah blah....so why don't you Slide :lol:. :musicalnote:.

I love the song "Name" by them! But I LOVE "Iris" a LOT more, that song is so good. :smiley: Although I hav'nt listened to them forever, *hehe*, it kind of makes me want to listen to them now.

Ok, it's been way too long since I came here last! This was on like the seventh page! I forgot all the lyrics so that everybody has used so far so I'm gonna do a short one and sorry if I repeat (I'm sure this has been used). Good job with your lyrics though, you guys.

:musicalnote: What you feel is what you are and what you are is beautiful :musicalnote:

I haven't read all the pages so i'm not sure if these things have been covered.
I've only heard Iris but it's one of my favoutite songs ever. What's the rest of there stuff like and how many albums do they have?

litlle_miss_vaughn said:
I haven't read all the pages so i'm not sure if these things have been covered.
I've only heard Iris but it's one of my favoutite songs ever. What's the rest of there stuff like and how many albums do they have?
They have 8 albums I believe...And they have alot of singles such as "Slide", "Broadway", "Name", "Sympathy" is their latest one, "Here is Gone" and the list goes on and on ;) :lol: .

Back