The Good Ship of Ron and Hermione

Scarlet Crystal

Bibbity Rabbity
Soooo, we need to have a club. Or a thread. Or SOMETHING. Because that's what we Ron/Hermione shippers love: to unite and profess our love together! Have quotes? Great! Have avatars/icons? Sigs? Greater! :smiley:lol:smiley: But even if you bring only yourself, come one, come all!

Members:
1. Scarlet Crystal
2. SkyGirl5
3. pii_lena4ever
4. Lemon-Krumpitz
5. pinkkokomi
6. SyDnEyMiOnEMaNiAc
7. YOU! SIGN UP NOW! :smiley:

okaaaaaaaaaaaay um
oh!! oh fav ron/hermione banter quotes

from the movie:
Ron: but you're a girl
hermione: oh well spotted!

then i forget which book but when Hermione told ron he had the emotional range of a teaspoon

and all the jealosy in HBP :love:

Yeah. And all. But I guess we'll see, won't we? I really hope Ginny comes along... Harry can't get rid of her that easily... If he'll put Ron and Hermione in danger, he can put Ginny in danger, too.

Soooo, we need to have a club. Or a thread. Or SOMETHING. Because that's what we Ron/Hermione shippers love: to unite and profess our love together! Have quotes? Great! Have avatars/icons? Sigs? Greater! :smiley:lol:smiley: But even if you bring only yourself, come one, come all!

Members:
1. Scarlet Crystal
2. SkyGirl5
3. pii_lena4ever
4. Lemon-Krumpitz
5. YOU! SIGN UP NOW! :smiley:
They are perfect for each other. They should be together.

ooh ooh me! I love them!! 2007 seems so very FAAAAAAAAR away!!! I was slightly upset when they didn't get serious in book 6, but stuff is definately moving faster now! Book seven book seven *pants longingly* my life is going to stop for the day and a half it's going to take me to read that. It better be ginormous Or I'm suing.

on a side note:NARNIA THE DVD IS SOOOO AWESOME!

and back on topic...

I sqeualed like a stuck pig when I read what Ron did at the funeral...so very cute! Needless to say, that action spawned several fan fictions! :smiley:

Thanks for adding me!!!

Back