The Goodbye Thread

hahaha night tasha!! :hug:

i don't think i'm gonna get much sleep tonight, Haylee came home today :P eventhough she'll be in the basement with her parents, i can still hear her through the vents lol

oooookies g'nite guys dad just told me to go to bed so *sighs* I'm just gonna read a book so the comp light won't be here :ermm:
see ya! :bye:

Good night to all and to all a good night! HOO, Hoo Hoerp excuse me, I’m doing it again....*smacks side of head*.... :wtf: "get out Santa and leave me alone...No you can't use my toothbrush, get your own." Kell-Bell walks away grumbling

night! :asleep:

11:37 pm and off to kicking bad guys butts with endo! *Busts a spy move!*

santas attacking kell again!!!! you know what this means...major take down of the christmas symbol by kell and ender...after alias of course

11:37 pm and off to kicking bad guys butts with endo! *Busts a spy move!*
hell yes *grabs gun and toothbrush*

sorry guys I know its not a good night, just think of it as a late good night from me cause kell and I were out all night kicking bad guy arse

bye! I am going to start my baby's night routine for bed and then I am off to watch Lost and ALIAS!!!!!

Then Endo And I will make this world a better place after we round up all of the squirrel monkeys!

Back