The Graveyard Shift

Hi all.
New to Alien Soup and having a great time looking around. I write a free chat fiction series called the Graveyard Shift and would like to share it with you. Currently includes 14 episodes and will be growing every week. If you like your horror/sci-fi/supernatural fiction short and intense then you may well enjoy these twisted tales. I have just uploaded three new episodes, Creepers, Who Goes There? and The Raven Queen. All are free and available on all devices. I hope you enjoy them.

Regards
Wayne Densley
The Graveyard Shift

Hi all,
Three new episodes have been released for season two of the Graveyard Shift. These three episodes include The Hobbyist, Restless and Deadline and are all now available for free from the Graveyard Shift website. If you like your chat fiction weird and horrifying then these new episodes are definitely for you.

Regards
Wayne Densley
The Graveyard Shift

Whilst going through college, I did night Security, and the grave yard shift, da-da-da-daaaaa, and I saw some crazy people, and some really crazy stuff. Haaa! Forget about the full moon, guarding apt complexes with rich drunkies was more scary than any dumb zombie apocylipse, lol!:ROFLMAO:

I took a couple of years after leaving the company for me to get it right, whew, grave yard shifts are not fun....

Hi all. The next episode in season two of the Graveyard Shift chat fiction series is now available. Burial Ground is the eighteenth episode of this ongoing series and is presented completely free of charge for any reader who enjoys their chat fiction edged with a twist. In this episode is told the disturbing tale of Allen Garrick, a man who finds himself buried alive, struggling for air and with only a phone to save himself. Please enjoy.

Regards
The Graveyard Shift

Hi all. The ninth episode in season two of the Graveyard Shift chat fiction series is now available. The Road is the most recent episode of this ongoing series and is presented completely free of charge for any reader who enjoys their chat fiction edged with a twist. In this episode is revealed the unusual fate of Charles Dupre, a man who has taken much in life, and in death is about to pay a high price. Please enjoy.

Regards
The Graveyard Shift

Hi all. The final episode in season two of the Graveyard Shift is now available. The twentieth tale in this ongoing free chat fiction series sees a young woman's dreams haunted by a mysterious entity known as the Withertree. Whether she can escape its grasp will depend entirely on the courage of her best friend and a backpacker with a predilection for spanish food. Please enjoy this latest offering from the Graveyard Shift.

Regards
The Graveyard Shift

Hi all. The third season of the Graveyard Shift kicks off with a new episode and the story of Simon Addams, a practical man who finds his waking hours being invaded by curiously unrelated memories and encounters. Into his ordered life has come something unexplained and he is about to discover that some things lost are not necessarily lost forever. I hope you enjoy this latest offering from the Graveyard Shift.

dejavu.jpg

Regards
The Graveyard Shift

Last edited:
Back