The Greatest American Here is coming to DVD

Kevin

Code Monkey
Staff member
"Believe it or not I'm walking on air..."

The first season of the 1980s superhero show The Greatest American Hero comes to DVD on Feb. 15 in a three-disc DVD set that includes the original two-hour pilot, a spinoff pilot and new interviews with the cast and crew. :cool:

was this the one with the schoolteacher for urban kids who came across a superhero suit that was left for a proper hero to find?

one of the only scenes that really stuck in my mind was him in the suit down an alley trying to fly and some little kid telling him he has done it wrong and showing him how to stand, which then resulted in some ludicrous barn storming type flying through the city skyscrapers

Mr Destructo said:
was this the one with the schoolteacher for urban kids who came across a superhero suit that was left for a proper hero to find?

one of the only scenes that really stuck in my mind was him in the suit down an alley trying to fly and some little kid telling him he has done it wrong and showing him how to stand, which then resulted in some ludicrous barn storming type flying through the city skyscrapers
Yep, that's the one. The premise was that aliens gave a gift to mankind to help bring about peace on Earth. The gift was a suit to give the wearer super-human abilities but..... William Katt's character lost the instruction manual! Part of the show deal with him learning how to use the suit while foiling some evil plot at the guidance of an FBI agent.

I watched it. I might buy the DVDs. :P

Back