Dismiss Notice
Alien Soup is a free community for fans of science-fiction, horror, & fantasy! Everybody is welcome here.

Superheroes The Green Hornet (2011)

Discussion in 'Movies' started by Tim, Jun 22, 2010.

1. Tim

Tim Creative Writer

Apparently Seth Rogan managed to lose 2 stone 2 lbs (13.6kgs) through diet and exercise to get him fit for this role as a crime fighter. He looks pretty good! Shows what dedication and a bit of money can do for you, even though he personally thinks he "sold out" to Hollywood imagery doing it.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

There appears to be a fair amount of comedy in it, as well as the action scenes and decent cinematography.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0990407/

2. Kevin

Kevin Code Monkey Staff Abductee

This is one of the few movies that I'll likely be making an effort to watch. As a fan of the old mythology I can't wait to see what they've done with it.

3. Starbeast from Planet X

Starbeast from Planet X Benevolent Galaxy Being

Couldn't they get anyone else then Seth Rogan? I guess it's another predictable super-action comedy flick....sigh.......

4. Kevin

Kevin Code Monkey Staff Abductee

I think they went with Rogan because they were trying to hard to show that the 'before' man was somebody who didn't take life seriously at all and everything was just a giant goof; perfect for Rogan. Unfortunately I don't think he was the ideal actor for the 'after' man who becomes an avenge of justice.