The Groupies Group #41 - A fresh new place to be

ANNOUNCEMENT
Okay, I'm working at an extreme disadvantage here, because I have no idea what's going on. However, I feel that it is a good idea for everyone in this thread to not speak about what went on at SD-1 before its closing

If you would like to talk about your personal lives, your pets, your families, your favorite music and tv shows that's fine. Have at it. But dont talk about SD-1, the mods, or the members there.

Thank you.

I respect that and I said above that if I was told my the management of allalias that we are not to talk about it, that that would be that and we wouldn't.

Beachdreaming10, if you could follow what SpyGirl5 said, I would appreciate it, as I do not want Groupies shut down. That goes for anyone else who comes in. Anyways, feel free to chat people. So says the Queen of The Groupies, as Meaghan likes to call me.

Well I'm hoping to get some discussion going. But I'm a little bit of a newbie to the groupies thread so....what do we talk about? anything? how about music? is that good? what about the guy who won billions of dollars in the stock market and in a year became the #2 richest man in the world (or something like that...it was on msn.com)

Any ideas?

We are the most randomest people in the world. We talk about anything and everything. Its not a random thread mind you. Please don't think it is. Those of us that come here are good friends and that's why we come here, but we welcome new people. We are a supportive bunch, so we talk about serious and fun things. Back in the day when the whole gang of us came here, we were quite the fun bunch. We were known for our craziness. But anyways, we still like to be fun here. So talk about anything. We don't usually ask or discuss what to talk about. We just bring it up and if a discussion ensues, so be it.

I hope Rachel is having fun this weekend. I can't remember where she went. Was it camping?

Oooh, add me!! Add me!!! :D I am so excited to have people to talk to again!! And I'm sure Luke is also glad that I have more people to talk to!! ;) I'm sure I nearly bored him to death over at the SD-1 temp boards!! :lol: My b-day is June 10 and as far as color, do you want a general color or a specific number? Basically, green, but on the little color thing above it comes up as 33CC00. Does that work? And a smilie that describes me... Well there are SO MANY smilies here, which I am totally excited about since I love smilies!!! I guess maybe :o_O: , and :talk: , and :group: would do it. Oh, and the one I usually use when signing my name - :drunk:, that pretty much stands for my name. Let me know if there is anything else you need!! I am looking forward to some great discussions and conversations!! ^_^

Ya i think it was camping with her mum..........hmmmmmmm......they are or at least were in Italy now i can't remember.
I work today it was so busy got annoyed with one of the workers who left at exactly at 3 when she finished but Sam had not had her break and other worker had 15 minutes extra of break, and we had so much to catch up on if we wanted to leave at 540. And we always stay and help her on Saturday but she can't return the favour i mean she would have been paid argh so annoying.
Ga now i really starting to stress about next semester i dunno if i can keep on working four jobs but if i were to quit jesters i would be living off 100 a week and i can't live off that but i can't work all those hours on top of uni and clinical argh i hate money and the stress of trying to make everything work and make all the money stretch i hate money i hate it i hate it i hate it !!!!!!
Ya we are totally random here, and have been talking for a few years but fear not you will fit right into our pattern of conversations.
So how are ya Linds did you ever get that ice cream?
Hey Luke and Beegurl13 !
I respect that allalias management the discussion will end and to re-enforce what linds said please respect what the management said and not talk about it in this thread because we don't wanna loose Groupies !!!!!!

Hey guys. I'm leaving for my father's house in a few minutes and I haven't had time to read your posts. I'll be back tommorrow night.

ahhh linds is gone!! well, have fun!! i do remember the days...i didnt talk much back then tho! i came later than most....and i was shy...

im back, i went with my friend her bro had a bball tourney! it was fun...im burnt...and it kills!! tho immy was right, my parents are in italy!!

and :hi: hello beegurl ...can i call you bee?! ....its shorter, im lazy :blush: and :hi: hello luke nice of you to join us!! and :hi: beachgirl just to let you know...im rachel!!! :smiley:

andd lee!!! you were here!! i sent you an email.....idk if i had the right address *shrug* ....but i sent one!!

immy, thats pretty insane, idk how you do it now!! if you have to drop a job could you drop the least paying one?!...or try to get a higher paying job (with the intention of dropping at least two jobs!?....so you would have more time?!)

oh ya, and beegurl, i saw your sig, you a LoVe fan?! omg im so sad the show got cancled!!! i love veronica mars!!!

I can't drop two because they are so complicated i don't have time to train up someone new and they are both very well paid especially one i am on 15 an hour and the other they are so reliant on me that i couldn't just leave them in the lurch. And one is hard out right now then will calm down to just one a day a week or so, but argh i was doing some math 100 a week 35 a week goes on petrol 15 on parking then 5 dollars a week on my phone that leave 45 a week and i don't no if that is enough because that i got my bills on top of that ahhhhhh i like i said yesterday i hate money but i have to decide by this friday so i can the boss and give her plenty of time to find a replacement.
Oh yeah i forgot to say hi Beachdreaming10 yesterday so hi !
Yah i was right Rach, i knew they were in Italy but i got in my head that they had returned and you were going camping with your mum lol.
I am so jealous you are burnt and i was ice pop all day my feet were frozen.
Ya i used to be nervous as well i didn't post one thing for the first three post months over at sd-1 until i met my groupies and the fab girls how i miss some of the old girls who don't who don't post any more especially Adel and Tess.

and :hi: hello beegurl ...can i call you bee?! ....its shorter, im lazy :blush: and :hi: hello luke nice of you to join us!! and :hi: beachgirl just to let you know...im rachel!!! :smiley:
oh ya, and beegurl, i saw your sig, you a LoVe fan?! omg im so sad the show got cancled!!! i love veronica mars!!!
Sure!! You can call me bee, bg, whatever, it all works!! :lol: And I AM a LoVe fan!!! :love: I think I am still in shock that they actually cancelled it. The show deserved so much better than what the CW did for it. Oh well, I don't watch any other shows on that network so I guess they lost me. Not like it matters to them!! :rolleyes: Although I was ticked when I read that they purposely didn't tell us they were cancelling VM even though they had known for months. They just didn't want to get us fans all riled up! :angry: How rude!!! :sly: I guess now I will just watch for the comics and pray for the movie!! :P

I have only seen the first season of VM and i loved and they finally bought it out to NZ except they play it on it on a Sunday afternoon and i work all Sunday so i never get to see but i was LoVe Fan when i saw it.

thanks for the welcome! :smiley: I go by Mel for short. ;)

Doesn't surprise me that VM knew for months. A lot of the peeps had other gigs already before the show was cancelled. :( I'd say I would never watch another show on the network, but um that always backfires on me. Case in point ABC. LOL But will try my best to never watch another show on CW. Which should be easier to do, since they are a failing network anyways. :P

I can't drop two because they are so complicated i don't have time to train up someone new and they are both very well paid especially one i am on 15 an hour and the other they are so reliant on me that i couldn't just leave them in the lurch. And one is hard out right now then will calm down to just one a day a week or so, but argh i was doing some math 100 a week 35 a week goes on petrol 15 on parking then 5 dollars a week on my phone that leave 45 a week and i don't no if that is enough because that i got my bills on top of that ahhhhhh i like i said yesterday i hate money but i have to decide by this friday so i can the boss and give her plenty of time to find a replacement.
Oh yeah i forgot to say hi Beachdreaming10 yesterday so hi !
Yah i was right Rach, i knew they were in Italy but i got in my head that they had returned and you were going camping with your mum lol.
I am so jealous you are burnt and i was ice pop all day my feet were frozen.
Ya i used to be nervous as well i didn't post one thing for the first three post months over at sd-1 until i met my groupies and the fab girls how i miss some of the old girls who don't who don't post any more especially Adel and Tess.
ah, see thats not cool. I hate money issues. i wish money truly grew on trees :lol: id rather be frozen, its on my shoulders and all my shirts rub on my sunburn and make it hurt!! i started at SD in July/June and didnt post in any of the groups til around december!! *gasp*

Sure!! You can call me bee, bg, whatever, it all works!! :lol: And I AM a LoVe fan!!! :love: I think I am still in shock that they actually cancelled it. The show deserved so much better than what the CW did for it. Oh well, I don't watch any other shows on that network so I guess they lost me. Not like it matters to them!! :rolleyes: Although I was ticked when I read that they purposely didn't tell us they were cancelling VM even though they had known for months. They just didn't want to get us fans all riled up! :angry: How rude!!! :sly: I guess now I will just watch for the comics and pray for the movie!! :P
i know!! im in shock too! and how they ended the series...i missed the LoVe!! but you could SO tell they were still into eachother, i love how logan had the huge reactions when he saw what they did to her and he beat Piz up!! :woot:
Its quite rude!! i love how they knew all the fans would be so upset, tho i saw that they filmed part of the Her in the FBI to show to CW executives....and it may be on the s3 dvds!! which would be sweet to see that, so the show wouldnt completely end where it did!!

I have only seen the first season of VM and i loved and they finally bought it out to NZ except they play it on it on a Sunday afternoon and i work all Sunday so i never get to see but i was LoVe Fan when i saw it.
ahhh you should so watch s2 at least, not necessarily s3 but s2 is TO DIE FOR!! omg!! its JUst as good as s1 if not better!! the dvds are on sale her for only $20 but i already have them, paid $40 :rolleyes:

thanks for the welcome! :smiley: I go by Mel for short. ;)

Doesn't surprise me that VM knew for months. A lot of the peeps had other gigs already before the show was cancelled. :( I'd say I would never watch another show on the network, but um that always backfires on me. Case in point ABC. LOL But will try my best to never watch another show on CW. Which should be easier to do, since they are a failing network anyways. :P
:hi: mel!
ya i saw the guy who plays Piz on the greys anatomy spin off, i knew it was prolly official when i saw that, tho i still hoped it wouldnt be!! what other show do you watch on ABC now?! i watch smallville and america's next top model sometimes on CW but thats it!

edit: no one :(

i kno linds is with her dad, immy at school/working/or sleeping (im never quite sure on that time difference :lol: )

I have money problems sorted i made up a timetable
Monday morning henderson kindergarten monday afternoon maori health promotion health practice co-op it will only take four hours for those classes so i should be home by 6 on a monday then tuesday i will do my clinical 9-5 then wednesday clincla 9-3 and go to uni 4-7 for health research Thursday i shall be at Titirangi Kindy then Friday Saturday and Sunday i will be Jester wa la it all fits.... now i just to fit sleep in oh well who need i will do what i do work six weeks straight then sleep for two days straight anf start cycle all over again i have my social policy exam tommorow i am not looking foward to it argh.
I was working i was with the kindy kids now i get to be with 2-3 1/2 then back to the kindy kids then on to the 1-2 argh not looking foward that small crying things is what i call them!!!
Hmmm now i wonder what Rach is doing sleeping....im assuming by the time difference i wish i was sleeping but i will be up all night studying argh argh argh argh. Oh but Rach i am taking my dad to see POTC3 mwhahaha i am trying to see it as much as possible i just love it, and i no of four friends who haven't seen it yet !!! WOOT WOOT immy can drag them along !!! on another day !!
Hello Mel !

what other show do you watch on ABC now?! i watch smallville and america's next top model sometimes on CW but thats it!

edit: no one :(

Sorry for the late response. So would have replied earlier, but my internet disconnects me every damn day a little after 11. It sucks and my ISP says they can't do anything. Call the phone company. Guess what? The phone company says its the ISP...go figure! NOT!!!!!!!!! I am praying to the gods that I get off of *gasp* dialup before the end of the month. My internet bill is gonna go up to a wopping $20 a month for sh*ty dialup. F that... Gonna go wirless baby! :woot:

I have started to watch Lost, since I picked up season 1 dvds for $20 a couple of months ago. Also started watching Brothers & Sisters this past year. So as you can see my ABC boycott didn't last long. :rolleyes: Of course i'll also be watching Big Shots this fall. ^_^ :blush:

Yeah i recently made the move from Dial Up to Broadband you will not regret it is BRILLANT !!!!!!
They are going to test the fire alarm in a few minutes perfect timing dude its nap time the kids are gonna get so hyped its going take twice as long to get em all down !!!!!!! ARGH !!!!! Especially two who we have work real hard with to get them to sleep.
Yah i had boycott going with one of our stations tv2 it didn't last long.
Oh i saw Alias last night they are replaying season four i think i will watch again tonight since it is on everynight i will take a lovely break between 12-1 then get back to the study !!! It was the episode Ice, gotta love Syd and Vaughn in end !!!!! :inlove:

Hi, I'm back. I added you beegurl13, and though I recognize you from SD-1, I don't know your actual name if you do in fact have one that you tell people.

Hmm, we have two Mel's possibly. I don't know if Aliasscape is gonna make her way over here though. But she is mel too.

Anyways, I've got to go eat dinner and then study. I'm a bit stressed aboute the lack of time I have on my hands right now. Gotta run.

^ Oops! Sorry, I knew there was something I was forgetting! :lol: My actual name is Brandi, so if you need to add that someplace then there you go! ;)

I was working i was with the kindy kids now i get to be with 2-3 1/2 then back to the kindy kids then on to the 1-2 argh not looking foward that small crying things is what i call them!!!
Hmmm now i wonder what Rach is doing sleeping....im assuming by the time difference i wish i was sleeping but i will be up all night studying argh argh argh argh. Oh but Rach i am taking my dad to see POTC3 mwhahaha i am trying to see it as much as possible i just love it, and i no of four friends who haven't seen it yet !!! WOOT WOOT immy can drag them along !!! on another day !!
Hello Mel !
ahhh!!!small crying kids!! ok immy, for time difference i know its like you are my time minus like 3 hrs...but the next day...i think, what time zone are you in?! POTC3, question!? what exactly is the last scene after the credits?! i was telling my friends there was one but i wasnt exactly sure so i told them i would ask you!! (since you are the only one who mentioned it/knew it existed :lol: ) hope your dad likes it!!

Sorry for the late response. So would have replied earlier, but my internet disconnects me every damn day a little after 11. It sucks and my ISP says they can't do anything. Call the phone company. Guess what? The phone company says its the ISP...go figure! NOT!!!!!!!!! I am praying to the gods that I get off of *gasp* dialup before the end of the month. My internet bill is gonna go up to a wopping $20 a month for sh*ty dialup. F that... Gonna go wirless baby! :woot:

I have started to watch Lost, since I picked up season 1 dvds for $20 a couple of months ago. Also started watching Brothers & Sisters this past year. So as you can see my ABC boycott didn't last long. :rolleyes: Of course i'll also be watching Big Shots this fall. ^_^ :blush:
ahh, its cool, i was just bored and no one was on -_- you have dialup!! *gasp* im soooo sorry!!, idk how you survive, wireless is AMAzING!!
i have lost s1 and s2 on dvd and s3 dvr'ed but havent watched all of it yet (my mum and i have to watch it together) do you watch greys anatomy?! i havent seen any brothers and sisters, is it really good?! im not really sure what its about!

Yeah i recently made the move from Dial Up to Broadband you will not regret it is BRILLANT !!!!!!
They are going to test the fire alarm in a few minutes perfect timing dude its nap time the kids are gonna get so hyped its going take twice as long to get em all down !!!!!!! ARGH !!!!! Especially two who we have work real hard with to get them to sleep.
Yah i had boycott going with one of our stations tv2 it didn't last long.
Oh i saw Alias last night they are replaying season four i think i will watch again tonight since it is on everynight i will take a lovely break between 12-1 then get back to the study !!! It was the episode Ice, gotta love Syd and Vaughn in end !!!!! :inlove:
my sister use to freak out with fire alarms when she was a kid, its kinda funny looking back on it her reactions!!
Im rewatching the alias s1-4 and im on s2 the episode right before phase one and im REALLY excited!! im not really sure why even, ive seen it so many times!!

Hmm, we have two Mel's possibly. I don't know if Aliasscape is gonna make her way over here though. But she is mel too.

Anyways, I've got to go eat dinner and then study. I'm a bit stressed aboute the lack of time I have on my hands right now. Gotta run.
i dont really know aliasscape but i read her stories, shes a BRILLIANT writer!! omg im just in love with her stories!! and she seems very dedicated and to love it....basicly i hope she joins us!

^ Oops! Sorry, I knew there was something I was forgetting! :lol: My actual name is Brandi, so if you need to add that someplace then there you go! ;)
well hello again Brandi!! aka Bee!! :smiley:

so i was talking to my sister today, i REALLY miss my parents, its kinda sad, i dont remember ever really missing them, i think its the whole i dont really get to talk with them. I almost cried. I feel like im a little kid again :blush: *hides*

well i have my tennis tourney tomm! im nervous, i've moved up an age division since my birthday and im nervous bc i havent played at this level before...!

Okay, obviously I missed something. Rachel, where are your parents?

Ugh, I think clinical is gonna be a long day tommorrow because my stomach really isn't feeling well because of this possible ulcer. I've go to go take 4 big pills ontop of my nightly meds tonight now to treat it. Ugh, I don't feel like I can even stomach it. I really hope the pills don't make me throw up :Pinch:

okay, goodnight.

Good luck with your Clinical Linds sorry about your stomach and ulcer hopefully you get some sleep and feel a bit better.
Hello Mel and Brandi.
Rach parents are in Italy
Its totally normal to miss your parents when I went to Samoa for two weeks when I was sixteen I missed them and I thought I wouldn't but I did, its good that you miss em it means you like em !!!!! All of which is good !!!
I hope Aliasscape aka Mel comes here it would be nice nd as i said on msn during mine and linds mammoth discussion i really would love it if she did we are such a nice bunch of peeps.
No Stalinslitic dictatorships around among us !!!!! lol couldn't resist linds.

Back