The Groupies Group #41 - A fresh new place to be

They are in italy for two-two and 1/2 weeks

yea, good luck at clinical i hope you stomach gets better and your clinical goes well!!

Stalinslitic dictatorships....not gunna ask u two sillys! :P

HHHHIII!!!! 👋

Yea...I know I keep poping in here...hopefully more regular now that school is out!!!!

Hello my lost little twin! It's been like years..ok months. Yes I did get your email, thank you thats how I came over here or else I probably never would have found it. I'm sooo jealous of your parents...I want to go to Italy sooo bad. Hope your summer is going great!

Bee (hope you don't mine me calling you that too I think it's cute) Is that YOU with MV!!!! If it is I'm going to shoot myself! How in the world did you meet him???? Ahhh...your are so lucky you had a camera. knowing my luck I'd see his and be to embarrassed to talk to him. :blush: I've seen David Anders several times (he's from my home town) and never talked to him.

Yo...if anybody's got more details on that subject we cant talk about PM me I wanna no what's going on!

I REALLY want to meet a star of Alias, and get autographs, have them do my voicemail message, take pictures, EVERYTHING haha. Well they would probably get sick of me going "OH and in this episode, in that one part....that was awesome!"

haha luke!! so true!! i would have the same reaction!!

lee!!! my long lost twin, yes i do hope you join us, tho im goin away for a month :P!! oh and if im correct i think thats Kristen Bell (aka veronica mars) with Michael Vartan in her av....
so greys anatomy---no more dr burke...any thoughts on that?! good, bad!?

so i just got done with my tennis tourney...i got 2nd in consolation (aka loser's bracket) so that was...ok BUT...i got 1st in the 18s doubles!! it was sweet, i played great and it felt good!! :smiley:

oh and :hi: peabody i see you down there!!

I have an exam at 2 which start in about 1 hour 40 mins a little nervous oh well all i can do is try my best....
Ya i agree Rach AV the Kirsten Bell and MV.
Congratulations about the wonderful Tennis results !!!!!
Yes Lee make it more regular you were missed.
As Rach will be for the one month that she will be in Spain.
ANyway better run gotta go have lunhc before my exam.
Oh Luke if i met MV i would die.

👋 I am utterly exhausted. I was falling asleep all day. It was so boring too. Blah, I need some energy for my homework.

I have a presentation due Thursday and I totally forgot about it. There isn't a computer in the room so I can't do powerpoint. I don't know what to do for it.

goood luck Immy!! i bet you will do great!!!
so...according to what you said, my time minus seven plus a day is what time it is for you *nod*
thnx, i was really excited, after my first match i lost i was SOOO pissed that I almost contemplated quitting tennis, but after all the doubles I am reminded how much i love it!! :D

yes lee, do make you presence more...idk if that makes sense *questioning look*

and immy i bet eating will help you for your class!!

edit: linds u posted!! yay!! are you still at your dads?!
yea im getting sleepy too, and its early!!

hmm.... presentation?! i havent done one of those in forever!! good luck, i bet you will figure somethin out!

No, I'm at home. I've been home since yesterday.

I'm hoping to do a paper instead of a presentation, but I'm not sure yet. I emailed my teacher.

Well, I haven't been here in ages, but it's nice to see the groupies again :smiley: I miss SD-1 already! What a shame..... I set up a new place to hang out at, the link is in my sig. Hope to see y'all there!

Bee (hope you don't mine me calling you that too I think it's cute) Is that YOU with MV!!!! If it is I'm going to shoot myself! How in the world did you meet him???? Ahhh...your are so lucky you had a camera. knowing my luck I'd see his and be to embarrassed to talk to him. :blush: I've seen David Anders several times (he's from my home town) and never talked to him.
No, it's not me. It's him and Kristen Bell from Veronica Mars. It's from an after party this year for the Golden Globes I think. I just love the picture because it's my 2 favorite shows combined!! And plus they look so cute together!! :love:

If I were ever to meet Micahel Vartan I am pretty sure my reaction would be one of two things. I would either - 1) pass out and miss the whole thing, or 2) be totally speechless and giddy and just stand off to the side in awe of him. Either way I KNOW I wouldn't be lucky enough to have a camera with me! Oh, another possibility (and this would only be if he were in my city doing a movie or something) is that I would run into him at the grocery store and of course I would have no make-up on and all four of my screaming, wild children would be with me. He would run away from me so fast I probably wouldn't even get a chance to see that it was him!! :lol:

I don't have to write anymore papers till September! Ya!
I'm leaving for Mexico on Sunday...I haven't started packing yet...

YEAAH! My Beavers are now 3-0 in the College World Series! :woot:

how long will you be in Mexico for?

Its an informal paper. Only two pages. I don't really know how its supposed to be written. I wrote it kinda like a journal. It was about an AA meeting I attended. I was like "I went to the meeting... this is what I expected... I was surprised by this... this is what the meeting entailed... I was moved by this experience."

No, it's not me. It's him and Kristen Bell from Veronica Mars. It's from an after party this year for the Golden Globes I think. I just love the picture because it's my 2 favorite shows combined!! And plus they look so cute together!! :love:

If I were ever to meet Micahel Vartan I am pretty sure my reaction would be one of two things. I would either - 1) pass out and miss the whole thing, or 2) be totally speechless and giddy and just stand off to the side in awe of him. Either way I KNOW I wouldn't be lucky enough to have a camera with me! Oh, another possibility (and this would only be if he were in my city doing a movie or something) is that I would run into him at the grocery store and of course I would have no make-up on and all four of my screaming, wild children would be with me. He would run away from me so fast I probably wouldn't even get a chance to see that it was him!! :lol:
i totally could see that happening to me, no camera and/or looking bad!! haha

bee...obviously I've never watched VM :lol: now I feel stupid... :P
....you NEED to watch it lee, so amazing, well at least season 1 and 2. I think you would love it!! (here the seasons have ben on sale, only $20!!)

I'm supposed to be writing a paper right now. lol.
ahhh, how i love procrastination!! :D

YEAAH! My Beavers are now 3-0 in the College World Series! :woot:
yea, my friend got me watching the beaver's softball earlier this yr (when it was still on), she even went up to Oregon and saw them play in a tourney, i was so jealous!! i hope their baseball continues!!
...oh and she has a beavers hat too!! (i always think of u when i see her wearing it :lol: ....in a non creepy way ofcourse ^_^ )

so my friend was over, two other friends car chalked our cars(while we were inside watching s2 alias :smiley: ).....so we got them back
....mustard and bologna on their windows....hehe so much fun :P
they said they are gunna get us back...so im pretty interested to see how that goes!!

Lol that is hilarious Rach mustard and baloney on windows !!! I wonder what they are going to do next....
Have fun a blast in Mexico...
Good luck Linds on the paper.
I have to go study for an exam BLAH.
Hey Lee !!!! Seriously watch VM i can vouch for the coolness.
OH yah i will join Sasafrass452.
Hey there to everyone else !!!

Back