The Groupies Group #41 - A fresh new place to be

Lol that is hilarious Rach mustard and baloney on windows !!! I wonder what they are going to do next....
i know!! im just waiting for a response, we only got one girl's car, we are gunna try and get the other's tonight.... *evil laugh*

Hey Lee !!!! Seriously watch VM i can vouch for the coolness.
see lee....now that immy said its cool...you HAVE to watch it :lol:

:hi: singintune114 i see you down there!!

heh, so I wrote the paper wrong and I had my laptop so at the break I was totally trying to rewrite it.

Anyways, great news, I got a job!!!! I'm now a health care worker 2 at Forensic Psychiatric Hospital (don't know what the 2 means, but that's what I am). I'm ecstatic!

I have a medication administration quiz tommorrow so I should really get to that!

I noticed that you registered :smiley: I posted some threads to get the ball rolling, so hopefully everyone will stop by!
Did you join yet? I don't see your username there, unless you picked a different one?
Yah i went join last night but i was blonde and put in the wrong email addy ya know u gotta put in twice and i went to re try but my computer spazzed at me i realy need a new laptop but they are just so bloody expsensive and i don't want Vista because it is felgercarb on toast argh so i am very torn but this laptop is just starting to really annoy me....

i know!! im just waiting for a response, we only got one girl's car, we are gunna try and get the other's tonight.... *evil laugh*
see lee....now that immy said its cool...you HAVE to watch it :lol:
Lol thanks, yes Lee if i something is cool it must be :D

heh, so I wrote the paper wrong and I had my laptop so at the break I was totally trying to rewrite it.

Anyways, great news, I got a job!!!! I'm now a health care worker 2 at Forensic Psychiatric Hospital (don't know what the 2 means, but that's what I am). I'm ecstatic!

I have a medication administration quiz tommorrow so I should really get to that!
CONGRATULATIONS LINDS THAT IS HUGE so proud that you got the job which i am sure you will super at good luck with study for the quiz and the quiz itself it sounds a bit :blink: :doctor: < i thought this was appropriate... they have some really cool emotions here although i couldn't get it to load properly, so i dunno if they have any of the celebrations one that i want but just pretend that there are celebration emotions lol.

how long will you be in Mexico for?
A week. I'm going on a mission with my church. I'm really nervous because it's my first one and we are going to work with severally handicap children...something I have never done.

Congrats on the job also!
i totally could see that happening to me, no camera and/or looking bad!! haha
....you NEED to watch it lee, so amazing, well at least season 1 and 2. I think you would love it!! (here the seasons have ben on sale, only $20!!)

yea, my friend got me watching the beaver's softball earlier this yr (when it was still on), she even went up to Oregon and saw them play in a tourney, i was so jealous!! i hope their baseball continues!!
...oh and she has a beavers hat too!! (i always think of u when i see her wearing it :lol: ....in a non creepy way ofcourse ^_^ )

so my friend was over, two other friends car chalked our cars(while we were inside watching s2 alias :smiley: ).....so we got them back
....mustard and bologna on their windows....hehe so much fun :P
they said they are gunna get us back...so im pretty interested to see how that goes!!
Idk...I watch too much tv as it is...I'm now looking forward to Big Shots (YA! Weekly doses of MV!!)

GO BEAVS!!! I'm so excited because we're finally good at something! That's awesome that your friend and you are into there softball...I've actually never watched them (I'm not a big softball fan, probably because I suck at it). My dad went there so our whole family is OSU fans, but a majority of the state are Duck fans (OU) so it's great to FINALLY beat them in something. (It's actually sad, the Ducks were so bad they cut the program so they don't even have a team!) I can't wait till Saturday! (Championship game)

ETA: Thats so great that you said that! My friends and I went and bolognaed (I'm making up words now :P) and plastic wrapped one of our friend's cars a few weeks ago. Glad to hear we're not the only ones. I swear I'm always washing my car...all of my friends own sets of car markers and they're always leaving me notes. Rach...what kinda car do you drive? random I know...

Hi Immy! :D I see you!

Immy, I love the :doctor: smilie. Its called doctor, but really I think it looks like a nurse. I'm learning how to do exactly that tommorrow. Intramuscular Injections (a needle into your muscle like with immunizations).

Have fun in Mexico Lee!

yay!!! :congrats: :woot: :woot: you have a job!! and yes you must tell us what the 2 stands for once you figure it out ;)

Idk...I watch too much tv as it is...I'm now looking forward to Big Shots (YA! Weekly doses of MV!!)

GO BEAVS!!! I'm so excited because we're finally good at something! That's awesome that your friend and you are into there softball...I've actually never watched them (I'm not a big softball fan, probably because I suck at it). My dad went there so our whole family is OSU fans, but a majority of the state are Duck fans (OU) so it's great to FINALLY beat them in something. (It's actually sad, the Ducks were so bad they cut the program so they don't even have a team!) I can't wait till Saturday! (Championship game)

ETA: Thats so great that you said that! My friends and I went and bolognaed (I'm making up words now :P) and plastic wrapped one of our friend's cars a few weeks ago. Glad to hear we're not the only ones. I swear I'm always washing my car...all of my friends own sets of car markers and they're always leaving me notes. Rach...what kinda car do you drive? random I know...
Hi Immy! :D I see you!
yea, VMars got canceled, so if you are ever bored you should watch it! haha they cut the program!! oh how i love writing on peoples car, my friend has even put post it notes on my car before :rolleyes:
yea i have a 2003 Saab Car, its my dads old one (my first car was as old as i was, and a stickshift) tho right now my car is making funny noises and with my parents gone...im driving my mums mini cooper :woot:

Immy, I love the :doctor: smilie. Its called doctor, but really I think it looks like a nurse. I'm learning how to do exactly that tommorrow. Intramuscular Injections (a needle into your muscle like with immunizations).
eeeek!!! shots *runs away and hides*

Needles are eeeeeek yah that is totally a nurse my mum and grandma made me and my sister a nurse outfit with a white hat with a red hat and a white smock with red and white strips along the bottom......
Ok got a piece of advice if you have the flu and have to drive through rush hours traffic do not try this journey with out tissues it only ends badly !!!!!!
Lee and Rach did you buy your cars or did your parents buy your car for you ??? Do you have to pay everything eg insurance, petrol, registration etc.

*hangheadinshame* my parents bought my car. I drive a 06' convertible beetle. and no I don't have to pay for insurance or gas. I have no source of income...
Guess what my license plate is? LEE LOW!

Rach, I love mini coopers!!! That was my second choice of car. What color is it?

you got to choose your car?!

<--so jealous!! what color is your car!?

yea immy *hangs head* my parents pay for it, my sis who is in college has to pay for more of it, so i assume once i go away i may have to pay for more.

Im like lee, i wouldnt have a way to pay for it, this summer i couldnt get a job bc im gone for a month and no one would hire me, and in the school year my parents "want me to focus on school"..... so i babysit and i couldnt pay for all that on babysitting....

My brother just got a Cadillac Coup de Ville..... $2500 which is really really good for a caddy. and its a great car. My oldest brother has a '96 Mazda 626....not too bad either. I don't know what I'll get.

My dad pays for $2000 of the car, the rest we pay for. He does 1/2 of insurance and gas once a month. thats it.

I have a bright blue Diahatsu Charade its tiny tiny hatch back but i like it its cute nad its all right on petrol on about 40 bucks a week dad got it for me and mum to use after we got rid of our van, when my dad bought it for us he said sensible safe reliable and did not guzzle gas, mum and i tried to convince dad to buy the little convertible beside it on the lot he said no but we bought it brand new. I gotta it pretty sweet i pay for all gas, pay for part it when it needs repairs if i have done the damage thank fully have only done that twice, but dad was real nice and has paid off my first parking ticket for me because he knew i wasn't in the wrong and they were being mean plus i got right in the middle of my finals so was a little stressed....
Insurance in New Zealand is really steep for under 25 we have to ay really high chargers especially the 15 year old drivers and since i am 20 they have very high charges but dad is nice i don't have to pay for insurance until November when i am buying my own with a loan :baghead: and have to pay for insurance. CAN NOT WAIT. NOT lol. So don't worry bout it i'm twenty and my parents still help me out.
Oh yes the great "concentrate on your study" line i had that through out high school i just one part time job at the rugby fields it was the only job my parents approved of because it was rather random and i could say no if i had an assignment to do.
I dont no much about sorry luke but i will say WOW that sounds like a pretty cool car .
Lee i am so jealous a convertible bug seriously jealous !!!!!
Wicked licence plate i want one that says Immys but that would cost few hundred dollars that i don't have expecially if someone else has t then i wouldn't be able to have it.
Anyway i had better i have my final exam today on saturday which is kinda mean but it is my final and afterwards me and my dad are going out to dinner and a movie the movie is POTC3 WOOT WOOT i am so excited anyway i should finish off studying assimilation and robert ezra park, the economy and it affects on ethnicity and karl marx, group boundaries and soical movements.....
My mum is wellington with my sis and her hubby so it just me and dad for a few days which will be nice !!!!!
Hope you test went ok Linds.

luke, i bet you will get a good car then, they will prolly continue the tradition

im glad you did well on your test linds!! thats always a good feeling

immy, you and your love for POTC3 :lol: , hope you enjoy it again!!

hello Sas! my wk end is ok. I wanted to sleep in but my friend called me and woke me up....and is now making me go to walmart with her :rolleyes: and my stupid :madfire: allergies. I cant stop sneezing and having to blow my nose, i just finished another pack of klennex!! how bout you, how is your week end?!

Oh, that sux.... I don't have any alergies that I know of, but I do have a sinus problem & my nose is like a faucet! So I can relate.....

Does anyone know why my post count says 0? And what's that rating thing under my username? Is that a warning? If so, what did I do? I PMed the admin, but he hasn't answered me. Is there anything I can do?

hello Sas! my wk end is ok. I wanted to sleep in but my friend called me and woke me up....and is now making me go to walmart with her :rolleyes: and my stupid :madfire: allergies. I cant stop sneezing and having to blow my nose, i just finished another pack of klennex!! how bout you, how is your week end?!

Ok, I just figured it out.... But I still have that rating thing under my name. Why?

Does anyone know why my post count says 0? And what's that rating thing under my username? Is that a warning? If so, what did I do? I PMed the admin, but he hasn't answered me. Is there anything I can do?

I don't have any clue...sorry!

My car is baby blue...I would show pictures of mine but my mom took my computer away..so here's pictures of a car just like mine...
beetle2.jpg

beetle.jpg

...gotta go pack...

Back