The Groupies Group #41 - A fresh new place to be

dude!! so jealous lee!! have fun in mexico!!! hope you dont die from the heat :P

sas its because they dont count posts in the member lounge, lke on SD how our posts in groups didnt count either!

oh and lee....wow LOVE your AV!!! haha so great!!!

I got the same thing but no one else can see it because i can see mine but not yours so i don't really no what it is for and when you go someone profile page you can't see it.
I have the flu and i sounds like a chain smoking 60 year old man half the time and the rest of the time i well my voice could break glass its rather annoying and now i get to go to work today hat should be fun

Hmm... I guess it's something we only see ourselves, then.

Hope you feel better!

I got the same thing but no one else can see it because i can see mine but not yours so i don't really no what it is for and when you go someone profile page you can't see it.
I have the flu and i sounds like a chain smoking 60 year old man half the time and the rest of the time i well my voice could break glass its rather annoying and now i get to go to work today hat should be fun

I think we all have the rating. I have one but I can't see anyone elses. I don't know what it means.

I learned something interesting today. I mean, I guess I knew it in a technical sense, but never in a personal everyday sense. There are so many people among us suffering from mental illness. I am one of the few who are open about my past. But its interesting to see how many people responded to me when I posted about it and PMd me their stories. I mean, I know 20% of the population have mental illness, but it never really hits me that people I know actually have something and I don't know it. It just makes me feel like I am not alone. And its somehow touching as much as I don't want them to suffer. I wonder if there is anyone in my class hiding it too, like I am. I'll probably never know.

No, I'm talking about this: Rating: < 0 ( ) 10 >. Why is that there?
the Rating under your name is there because a few years ago AllAlias used a point system with their members. If we had a contest (like a fan fiction contest, or a fan art contest) and you won, you recieved say three positive points. Once you accumulated a certain number of points (usually 10) you could "win" something -- usually a custom member title or an email account (yourname@allaliasdotcom)
It also worked the other way as well -- if you were continually spamming or flaming members you lost one or two poitns. negative ten points = perminant banning

We dont use that system anymore really so basically the rating is pointless

thanks for the info :smiley:

heh, I'm on a study break. Studying today was so boring. Oh, but I went clothes shopping! bought 3 pretty tank tops/camisoles and some cheap but nice pants for my new job.

Yo Av...I'm totally up for what ever you guys want. Here or there is fine with me. Just let me know where to find you guys.

...thanks Rach! I hope I don't die either. :P

Anyone catch the Beaver game? 11 to 4! Ya! One day down, one more to go!

I'll wait to hear from the others, Lee. But I'm liking the idea of over there.

Ouch, my wrist is hurting more than when I hurt it yesterday.

I don't watch sports. I don't even know what city to Beavers are for, or what sport for that matter.

Thanx for the explaination! If it's not being used, why don't we ask the admin to remove it?

the Rating under your name is there because a few years ago AllAlias used a point system with their members. If we had a contest (like a fan fiction contest, or a fan art contest) and you won, you recieved say three positive points. Once you accumulated a certain number of points (usually 10) you could "win" something -- usually a custom member title or an email account (yourname@allaliasdotcom)
It also worked the other way as well -- if you were continually spamming or flaming members you lost one or two poitns. negative ten points = perminant banning

I wonder if I can 'award myself' 10 points? :lol:

Back