The Guardian

syd4747

Cadet
Title: The Guardian

Genre: Drama

First aired: 2001-09-25

Creator: David Hollander

Cast: Simon Baker, Dabney Coleman, Alan Rosenberg, Raphael Sbarge, Charles Malik Whitfield

Overview: Nick Fallin is a hotshot lawyer working at his father's ultrasuccessful Pittsburgh law firm. Unfortunately, the high life has gotten the best of Nick. Arrested for drug use, he's sentenced to do 1,500 hours of community service, somehow to be squeezed into his 24/7 cutthroat world of mergers, acquisitions and board meetings. Reluctantly, he's now The Guardian - a part-time child advocate at Legal Aid Services, where one case after another is an eye-opening instance of kids caught up in difficult circumstances.
The Guardian

Does anyone else watch the Guardian? I just started watching it this season, and I am hooked (mostly because Simon Baker is so cute, but anywho...). It's getting really good too, with all the tension between Lulu and Nick.

omg... i love this show..... i've been hooked since the first eppy.. yeah same reason i started watching, simon.. hes very good at hiding his accent i think and very good look may i add