Season 5 The guy in the chamber...

Even though the name Rambaldi hasnt been said yet, it was infered upon in the first episode.
The guy in the chamber is either

Milo Rambaldi or Michael Vaughn

what do you think?

first thing that popped into my head was vaughn's dad. i don't know why, but it was. i hope that it isn't because we had enough of that last season.

it can't be vaughn because the CIA couldnt figure it out. I think they would have recognized him if it was vaughn lol. plus marshall said the guy probably died of a terminal disease, thought thats not for sure. All I can think of is Rambaldi or maybe who ever was the head of prophet 5.

it can't be vaughn because the CIA couldnt figure it out. I think they would have recognized him if it was vaughn lol. plus marshall said the guy probably died of a terminal disease, thought thats not for sure. All I can think of is Rambaldi or maybe who ever was the head of prophet 5.
Hmmmm.... I think Rimbaldi was executed for heresy, wasn't he? So if this person died of a terminally ill disease. It's possible it could be Bill Vaughn, who really DID die of that or something and the body they found wasn't his.

I don't know what to think. Maybe Vaughn. I hope it is, but what are the odds that he appears that fast? And Renee Rienne has whoever it is it looks like. So what is she doing?

I think it's Vaughns pops, though Vaughn could be frozen somewhere else...anyone agree?
I don't think its voughns father because what would he have to do with the storyline? I mean its a good guess but I think the writers are up to something else

Maybe the guy in the chamber is Bill Vaughn.... my other thought is maybe it's Sark. But the latter is just me hoping Sark comes back! I want that boy back so badly!

It might be the guy they took Michael Vaughn's name from, as Vaughns real name isn't Vaughn, it might be this guy. So they had to keep him like that as not to blow Vaughn's cover...

Yup, don't post here much, but my guess is Bill Vaughn? Why, well like i told my girlfriend as we watched this week's episode, If these people have the Prophet 5 bible or whatever, they need the old man to decode it fo rhtem. its a loose theory, but that's why i guess its Vaughn's pops

The dude in the chamber can't be Bill Vaughn. When Bill Vaughn was killed, the could only identify him by his dental records. Vaughn said it once at one point and them in "Nightingale" they showed that Bill Vaughn and some other dude had the same dental records, the only identifiable feature.

Well, the dude in the box had some pretty definite features. Hopefully the writers thought about that! lol

I've got a feeling that it is going to be somebody we don't even know. I think if it was Rambaldi it would be way too Sci-fi and if it was Vaughn it would be too fast for him 2 come back. There are some pics over at Alias media for "Out of the BoX" and I think the guy who is in the coffin is the guy who was in the coffin, so if u want spoil yourself (like I do) than go over there for pics.

~Andrea :angelic:

Ehhh...I think it would be a really weak twist to have it be Bill Vaughn.

That's like saying that Danny's death was a setup and now he used Project Helix to become Weiss. It just ain't right! LOL

Back