• Cole

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Chris

• Dan

• Total voters
my vote definitely goes to CHRIS! :smiley:
he's ssssssooooooooo hhhhhooooooooottttttttt!!!
plus his character's unpredictability and mystery really draws me to him. lolz! =D

Cole is my favorite but Leo is cool!

Then, Andy

For Chris, I saw only the first two episodes of season 6, therefore I can nothing still say ;)

nulled vote. Dan was sort of ugly-hot. Andy, don't know much about him since haven't seem much of the earlier episodes. Leo, he's getting a wee bit too old. Chris, his voice is too adolescent. Darryl, not all he's turned out to be (watch finale). Cole, ultra annoying when he returned from the dead TWO times! wait, maybe it was two, not sure. he never stayed dead!

i am, however, intrigued with Grownup Wyatt though. he was...hot! :woot:

gggggrrrrr i didn't look at the poll completely to answer im tired *yawns* so i put Cole but truthfully Chris is my total fave i didnt see his name on the list agen im sleepy *eyes shutting* but Cole is my second and then Leo and Andy are tied and Daryl is my complete least fave...the way he treated the girls this season tuu..*sigh*

I have always loved Leo on this show (i have been watching this show since season 1) I like Andy when he was on but I fell in love with Chris this past season. He was such a good charcter

I'm happy no one voted for Dan.
My Mum mistakenly thinks that he was better suited for Piper than Leo and now I can show her the error of her way's from this poll.

Back