The Halliwell Destiny

[Halliwell Manor]
Paige throws open the front door and runs upstairs. Phoebe walks out of the bathroom.

“How did your date go?” Phoebe asks with a toothpaste-minty fresh breath.

“Demon attacked and stabbed Danny,” Paige quickly replies, “with an athame. He’s not immune to magic, remember? Actually, he’s allergic to direct magical contact, so if we don’t find him soon, he might die.”

“I think Piper’s already asleep, but Leo is somewhere around the house.”
Leo sticks his out into the hallway from Piper’s room. “What’s all the fuss about?”

“Demon attack,” Phoebe says.

“When? Here?” Leo nervously asks.

“No, at Danny’s,” Paige says. Leo steps into the hallway and closes the door.

“Leo, do you think they’re the same demons that we were worried about?”

“What are you talking about?” Paige asks frustratingly.

“You better fill her in. I’ll check the Book,” Piper says. Leo started to say something but Piper says, “Don’t apologize, I wasn’t really tired anyways.” She drags herself up to the attic.

[Underworld]
Danny’s hands are handcuffed to two chains hanging from the ceiling of the small cave. His feet are anchored to the ground and blood drips from the athame wound. He tries to break the chains.

A woman’s voice says, “I know your strengths and your weaknesses so you can try all you want, but these chains are magically reinforced.”

Danny looks around the cave, but he can’t see anybody. Then a woman steps out from nowhere and he sees her face. “Oh my god, Angelica Blaze. You own the club that’s putting P3 out of business.”

“That’s right,” she says. “It’s quite brilliant isn’t it? Piper has a baby, so while she’s busy nursing that runt, I give her some competition with the club. But having Phoebe help out at the club was an unexpected bonus. With all three sisters tied up and disillusioned with little demonic attacks, I’ve been able to single-handedly unify demons in the Underworld.” She walks even closer to Danny. She is not wearing her usual business clothes anymore, but her normal demonic attire. She wears a samurai-esque helmet with the two horns and an orange dress, fastened at the neck and a belt around her waist. “But you know, all this power may be a little too much for a demon like myself. I might want someone to help me control the Underworld and I’ve got just the person in mind.” She stops right in front of him.

“What makes you think that I would be any good or even interested?”

“Well, if you are as good in handling power as you are Paige…”

“What does that mean?” She waves her hand and an image appears in front of him depicting events that occurred earlier that night in his apartment. “That is twisted, you know that?”

“Twisted, erotic, what’s the difference?” She leans in to kiss him, but he turns away. “Oh, hard to get, huh? I’ll give you some time to reconsider. When you decide to give in, I’ll heal that nasty wound, but if you take too much time, well, that’s going to be one Gordian knot that you won’t be able to cut through.”

Danny looks straight at her shockingly. “What did you say?”

“I said if you say ‘no’, you’ll bleed to death.”

“No, you said something about a knot, what was it?”

“Gordian knot, the knot that was thought to be impossible to unknot…”

“…and then Alexander the Great cut right through it!”

“So what?” Blaze asks thoroughly confused.

Danny recalls what the Oracle told him, “Path is blocked with a knot, but in it don’t be caught. Unraveling is naught, use sword the Great had brought.”

Not wanting to reveal his secret, he says “Nothing, I just wanted to make sure I knew my history.”

Blaze looks at him suspiciously and leaves the room. Danny looks down at his wound and begins to devise a plan to escape.

[Attic]
The Sisters, Leo, and Dave stand around the Book and Leo says, “For the past several weeks, I’ve been tracking down a demon, who is apparently consolidating demonic alliances.”

“Do we know why?” Phoebe asks.

“Power hungry, wants to destroy good, probably the usual demonic motives, but we have no definite reason,” Leo replies. Dave glares at Leo.
Phoebe catches the glare. “Why do I sense fear and nervousness amongst you two?”

“What are you two hiding?” Piper asks. “C’mon, we don’t have all night.”

“The reason Leo has been tracking this demon is because I’ve seen a final battle between good and evil coming,” Dave adds. “This will decide once and for all. Whoever is the last one standing is the winner of millennia of struggle.” Everyone is silent.

“And we’re supposed to stop this?” Phoebe asks.

“No,” Leo says. “You are going to be a part of it, unless the demons can somehow break the Power of Three before then.”

“How does this involve Danny?” Paige asks impatiently.

“Maybe the demon wants to clutter your mind with worry so you can’t think straight,” Dave says.

“Well, do we know who this demon is?” Piper asks. “Upper level, with what powers, yadda yadda yadda,”

“We know that it has the power to create time portals,” Leo points out, “because we think the demon responsible for that Halloween incident is the same as this one. Other than that, we have nothing.”

[Underworld]
A demon walks by Danny, and Danny quickly says, “Hey!” The demon turns to look at him. “Tell Blaze that I’ve made a decision.” The demon proceeds in the direction he was going.

A few minutes later, Blaze appears in the cave. “So, what will it be?”

“Let me answer your question with another question. Can you imagine how powerful our children would be?”

Blaze walks towards him and whispers in his ear, “What does that mean?”

“It means, I’d be happy to accept your offer.” She jumps on him and gives him a kiss and grabs him in a place he would prefer she did not. He pulls away a bit, “Don’t you think this would work better if I weren’t completely tied up like this?” She looks at him with the “I wasn’t born yesterday” look. “What can I say?” he asks. “It’s not my style.”

“Fine,” she says reluctantly. “But only one hand, I’m sure you can improvise.” She waves her hand and his left arm is now free. She returns to her fantasy fulfillment. In a blink of an eye, Danny’s free hand was tightening around her throat.

“Ok, here’s what we’re going to do. You are going to undo these chains and heal my wound. I will then escape and not kill you.”

Choking on her words, she still manages to say, “You ***hole"

Danny tightens his grip even though she desperately tries to free herself from his grip. “You know, if one goes without oxygen for about a minute, one dies. I can keep bleeding for a while before I die. The choice is yours.” Her face starts turning purple. “You wouldn’t want all that hard work to go to waste would you?”

She lets go of his arm and motions for the chains to loosen themselves. Suddenly, she hurls an energy ball at him, but at such a close distance, she also takes some of the hit. Danny lets go of her throat as he is thrown by the surprise attack. Blaze collapses on the ground and gasps for air. Seeing that she’s not going to heal his wound, he dashes out of the cave. After getting out of the cave in a split second, he realizes a flaw in his plan: he has no way of returning to the surface world.

[Manor]
“The Book is no use”. Piper sighs and closes the book.

Paige stands up and vacates her spot on the old couch. “How about we look up the demons who attacked us at his apartment.” She walks over to the Book.

Skimming through it, she stops at a page illustrating a demon with raspberry red skin and a V-shaped ridge where his eyebrows should be. “Avo-Monic demons. It says here that they are upper-level demons and were once a nomadic breed of demons with violent tendencies. However, they are able to live peacefully if removed from a demonic environment. The super demon must be using these guys as his cronies. They have a vanquishing potion.”

“I’ll get started on it.”

“How will find Danny?”

“Try summoning him or something.”

[Underworld]
Danny ran far away from Blaze’s lair. He finds a small grotto where he stops for a moment. He takes out his pentagram amulet and puts it around his neck. “Safe from evil again,” he says to himself. He looks down at his clothing and realizes that if he’s walking around the Underworld in a t-shirt and sweatpants, demons will get suspicious. Before he left Blaze half dead, he managed to steal the athame, which he now takes out of his pocket as he hears footsteps approach. “Sounds like a lone demon,” he thinks. Just as he predicted, it is only one demon and Danny stabs it with the athame and the demon explodes. Danny dons the demonic clothing with fresh demon flesh still on it.

“Kalian,” a female calls as she runs up behind him. Danny stops knowing that if he turns around, she’ll know that it’s not Kalian, who Danny just vanquished.

She catches up to Danny and sees that it’s not Kalian.

“Where’s Kalian?” she asks.

“He...um...”Danny stammers. He sees that the demon is hiding a potion up her sleeve. “What are you doing with that potion?”

She looks flustered and pulls her arm into her sleeve, but Danny grabs the potion before she can hide it.

“What is a demon doing with a potion?” Even though he’s trying to play the part of a demon, he actually wants to know the answer to this question.

“I...he...”

“You’re not really a demon are you?” Danny smiles as he discovers her true identity. “I’m not either.”

“How did you know? You are?” she asks in confusion and panic.

“I’m in the field myself. I was involved in the Underworld Faction breakup a couple years ago.”

“That was you? Wow, you are a legend where I come from. We didn’t know who it was, so we referred to him as The Vanquisher. I had no idea I’d run into him someday.”

“It’s not safe to talk here. We should find a safe place.” He led her into a the grotto he was just hiding in. “Rule Number 1: Never reveal your plans aka. the potion slip. Rule Number 2: Never discuss your identity in open space like that. You never know who is listening. So what are your objectives?”

“I was sent to get as much information as I can on the demon called Kalian. There is a rumor going around that a powerful demon is about to wage the final war against good and evil. I had a lead that Kalian might be involved.”

“Rule Number 3: Never trust anyone. You don’t know that I am on your side. I could be lying about being a demon. But if I were, I probably would not have vanquished Kalian myself. If we’re to get out of here alive, we have to work together. Do you have anyway of contacting the surface?”

“I have astral projection, but last time I tried, there was nobody on the other side. I’m kinda worried that maybe...” Her eyes well up with tears, mainly due to the fact that Danny has basically told her she’s broken the three fundamental rules of working in the Underworld and also because she might be stuck down here permanently.

“Can you project me through the astral plane?” Danny stares at her in complete seriousness.

“What difference will that make?”

“I need to speak with the Charmed Ones.”

“The Charmed Ones?” Danny’s expression does not change. “Oh, you’re serious. I think so.”

“Great.” Danny takes her hand and says:

“Whither my aide,
Wherever you be,
Through time and space,
Take myself to thee.”
Instantly he feels like he’s traveling through someplace, even though he is still physically holding the witch’s hand.

[Attic]
Danny appears in front of Paige and Piper.

“Danny!” Paige exclaims and runs toward him.

She’s about to hug him when Piper says causally, “That’s a projection.” It’s too late, Paige leans in for the hug and falls right through Danny.

“What the heck was that?”

“Paige, I don’t have much time. I’m here with another witch and she’s helped project me to the Manor. There’s a demon trying to destroy all good witches in a final showdown...”

“We know, where are you?”

“I don’t know exactly, but can you trace this projection somehow?”

“Yeah, just give us a sec.” Piper fetches the scrying crystal and map. “I hope this works.” She places the crystal in the projection and scries for Danny. “Technically, the witch’s power should be picked up by the crystal which will help us find you.” The crystal stops. “Got it. We’ll be right there.” The projection ends and Paige and Piper orb out.

since some have said that the length of my updates are a bit long, the following is a test to see if this length is better. it might not really have a lot of substance to it, so please bear with me this one time.

[Magic School]
Paige packs her belongings in her half-empty dormitory. Leo opens the door and knocks.

“Hey Leo,” she sighs. “Is it time to leave already?”

Leo shakes his head. “No, not yet, I’m just checking to see how you’re doing.”

“Fine, I guess,” Paige says. “I just assumed I wouldn’t be leaving so soon.”

“I agree. It’s just that we need to take advantage of the fact that Blaze is still too weak to organize an attack.”

Paige closes her trunk. “That’s about it.” She looks around the room, which she’s called home the past semester.

“The shuttle’s waiting for you in the courtyard. It’ll take you to the edge of Magic School where you can orb.” Paige rolls her trunk out of the room and Leo helps her take it down the stairs.

“Ms. Matthews!” someone calls from across the hall. It was one of her students, probably in his early 20s. He walks toward her.

“Phillip,” Paige says with a hint of surprise. “What are you still doing down here? Curfew is in...” Paige looks at her watch. “5 minutes.”

“I was on my way up and I saw you leaving. I know what the answer is, but do you have to go? Class won’t be the same without you.” Paige smiles at him. “Anyways, the class wanted to give you this, but you left right after class.” He hands her a spherical object that could fit into her hands. “This is supposed to be a looking glass. So now, you can see what we’re doing in class, even if you’re out there saving the world from evil.”

“Thank you so much. Just don’t give your new teacher a hard time.” She whispers to him, “I’m kinda looking forward to what you guys have in store.” Phillip smiles, knowing she saw right through their little act.

[Manor]
The next morning, Paige walks downstairs in her pajamas because she was awoken by the smell of morning coffee. Chris stares at the cereal in his bowl as Wyatt, sitting in a chair next to Chris’s highchair, takes the cereal out of the bowl.

Piper turns around, “Good morning. I didn’t hear you come home last night.”

“I just orbed myself straight to my room after I left Magic School.”

“Can you make sure Wyatt’s eating his PB&J and not Chris’s cereal?” Paige sits down next to Wyatt and does what Piper asked. “Now that you are back, are you looking into a job or something?”

“Yeah, I’m probably going to have to find one.”

Phoebe walks in the kitchen. “Good morning,” she says with a smile. “How’s everyone doing?”

“Tired,” Paige replies. “Which reminds me, I need some coffee.” She pushes her chair back.

“I’ll get it,” Phoebe says, pouring an extra cup of coffee. She sets Paige’s down in front of her on the table and Paige reaches for it. “Oh my god, is that what I think it is?”

“What?” Piper asks, a bit worried.

Phoebe takes Paige’s left hand. Paige smiles and says, “Oh yeah, Danny proposed and I said yes.”

“Paige, why didn’t you tell us?” Phoebe asks.

“I didn’t have time to tell you guys yet, with the demons and Magic School and all.”

“Have you two set a date yet?”

“We’re thinking sometime in late-June, but Danny’s been the one coordinating all the stuff so far.”

“Wow, trusting a man to do a woman’s job?” Phoebe asks.

“Well, I really didn’t have a choice, seeing that I was in Magic School.”

Piper brings over a cup of freshly squeezed orange juice for Wyatt, who is now eating his own breakfast.

“I’ve got to go to work, Piper, so can I have mine to-go?” Phoebe asks.

[Hospital]
Paige and Piper stroll down the corridor amidst the crowd, some in wheelchairs, some waiting to see the doctor, others on their way to see patients.

“They’re really working him aren’t they?” Piper asks.

“Danny always works seven days a week,” Paige says, pulling up her shirt at the shoulders. “He should be on his break in a few minutes. I told him to meet us in the cafeteria.” They walk into the cafeteria, which was relatively empty considering it was 3 o’clock in the afternoon.

“Paige,” Danny shouts from across the room. Paige turns around and smiles at him. Piper and Paige walk over to him. They give each other a quick kiss. “Piper, how are you doing?”

“Good,” Piper says courteously. “So, let’s talk about the wedding.”

They sit down at the table. “You don’t mind if I eat, do you? I haven’t have lunch yet,” Danny explains.

“Go ahead,” Piper says. She takes our her notepad. “Ok, so we’ve got the date confirmed with the winery, finalized the guest list, got the best man, ushers, maid of honors, and bridesmaids, confirmed with the caterer, photographer, and florist, and the dresses for Paige, Phoebe, me, and the bridesmaids. Did I leave anything out?”

“No, I’m pretty sure you got all of it,” Paige answers with a sigh of relief.

“Danny, you’re supposed to be working on…” Piper stops as she scans the page for what he’s supposed to be doing.

“Getting the wedding rings and finalizing honeymoon plans,” Danny supplies. “I know. I’m working on it. I’ll have it done by the end of this month.”

“Excellent,” Piper says.

Danny’s pager beeps. He puts down his food and checks it. “I’ve got to get back to work.”

“Piper and I are going to get started on our wedding registry,” Paige says, pushing back from the table. “Should I come by tonight?”

“I’m working a double shift today,” Danny says disappointingly. “Only one year left of residency…”

[Underworld]
Blaze, bearing a spawn, lays in her chamber. An Avo-Monic demon enters. “We have uncovered what appears to be an ancient manuscript and I think you’ll like it.” He hands her the scroll and she unrolls it.

Blaze reads it and her eyes widen. “Resurrect the Source? How is this possible?”

“It’s not resurrecting the Source, exactly, but the spirit can be resurrected and it manifests itself in another form.”

“How much time will you need to do this?”

“Depends on how deep I can get within the demonic networking. At worst, many years, but it is possible to do this within several months.”

“What do you need?”

[Underworld]
Piper, Phoebe, and Paige are wreaking havoc in the Underworld, vanquishing anything that moves. The Elders have no leads as to where Blaze has disappeared to. Piper waving her hands and Phoebe and Paige tossing potions left and right, yet no demon tells them where Blaze is. In truth, not even these demons know.

Leo orbs in. “So, any news?” Piper asks, blowing up a demon behind Leo.

“Well, there’s good and bad,” Leo answers with a disappointed look.

“That’s not news,” Phoebe says humorously. “There’s always ‘good and bad’.”

“The good news is that the demonic chains of command are breaking down,” Leo starts. “Upper-level demons are losing the loyalty of their minions and lower-level demons are running because they hear that the Charmed Ones are on a rampage.”

“Leo, look out!” Paige yells. Leo ducks as she throws a potion. “So what’s the bad news?”

“The Dark energy continues to gain strength,” Leo says “and they still can’t find Blaze.”

“Let me guess, this new power is unlike anything we’ve faced before, right?” Phoebe asks, knowing that this was probably the case.

“Actually, this power appears to be something that you’ve faced before, especially you, Phoebe,” Leo says in an impending-death tone of voice. “But the strange thing is, you’ve already vanquished him.”

As the last of the surrounding demons are vanquished, Piper mutters “Oh my god. You’re not talking about The...”

“...Source?” Leo asks, confirming Piper’s fear. “Yes. Somehow, there was some ancient dark magic that can be combined with Blaze’s powers to resurrect some form of the Source. Speaking about Blaze, has Danny been able to find anything?”

“No,” Paige grunts. “He’s continuing his quest to find his birth parents. Last I heard, he was somewhere in Egypt.”

“Alright, it seems that we’re done here. How about some more demon-vanquishing?” Piper asks as if she just downed a couple cups of coffee.

“Piper, I need a break,” Phoebe sighs as she leans against the cavern walls. “We need more potions too.”

“I’ll take you guys back to the manor,” Leo offers. “We can’t keep killing demons by the handful. There has to be some other way to find Blaze.”

[Another Part of the Underworld]
Blaze lies in her chambers as her energy is being drained away to resurrect the Source. She grows pale and weak, the perfect condition for her to be murdered. Where are the Charmed Ones to vanquish this once and for all? Will this end the constant attacks of evil on good?

Next time in The Halliwell Destiny:

Paige opens the front door and Danny stands on the porch. He looks a bit dirty and as if he hasn’t shaven for a few days. “Danny! You’re back!” Paige says excitedly and hugs him.

Leo orbs into the attic where Piper is scrying for Blaze. He says, “They’ve found Blaze.”

In the dark caverns of Blaze’s lair, the Charmed Ones, Leo, and Danny approach cautiously. They hear some noise from the corner. They find that Blaze is laying there covered in her own blood and her womb split open.

“Gross,” Paige whispered as she covered her mouth in horror.

From behind them, a familiar voice says, “It’s been a long time, hasn’t it?”

They turn around and Phoebe’s eyes widen with shock. “Cole?”

ONLY TWO MORE ENTRIES TIL THE END!

[Manor- Downstairs]
Paige walks in through the front door and closes her umbrella.

Piper walks by carrying Chris and says, “Hey Paige, I think Phoebe needs some help upstairs with Blaze’s vanquishing potion.”

“You know, with all this rain, I just hope it doesn’t stick around for the wedding,” Paige mutters.

“Will Danny be back for the wedding?” Piper asks.

“He better be! He is the groom after all.”

The doorbell rings. Piper looks at Paige with a “you’re closer” look. Paige opens the front door and Danny is standing on the porch. He looks a bit dirty and as if he hasn’t shaven for a few days. “Danny! You’re back!” Paige says excitedly and hugs him.

Danny gives her a kiss. “You have no idea how good it is to be back.”

“So? Any luck?” Paige asks in regards to his quest to search for his parents.

“I’ve made loads of progress, but still nothing.”

Paige takes Danny’s hand in hers and says, “Someday.”

Danny walks through the door and asks, “Do you think I can use your shower?”

“Please do,” Piper says smelling him from 10 feet away.

[Manor- Attic]
Phoebe looks in the Book and throws various ingredients into the small pot used for potion making. Piper enters

“How’s the potion going?”

“Wish I could tell you,” Phoebe replies in frustration.

“I just put Chris down, so I can probably squeeze in some scrying.” Piper takes out the map and scrying crystal. Leo orbs into the attic. “Any word from the Elders?”

He says, “They’ve found Blaze.”

Minutes later, word had spread throughout the Manor that the Elder had found Blaze. Paige and Danny have now joined Piper, Phoebe, and Leo in the attic. Phoebe hands each of them a bottle of the finished potion, which has been enhanced with the vanquishing potion they made to vanquish the Source.

“How did the Elders find her?” Paige asks, putting the potion in her pocket.

“Well, at first the Elders couldn’t find her because they couldn’t pick up her magic,” Leo explains as he stands in front of them. “That’s because she wasn’t using magic. She is very weak so if we are going to vanquish her, this is the time to do it.” They link hands and Leo and Paige orb them down to the Underworld.

[Blaze’s Lair]
In the dark caverns of Blaze’s lair, the Charmed Ones, Leo, and Danny approach cautiously. They hear some noise from the corner. They find that Blaze is laying there covered in her own blood and her womb split open.

“What the hell...” Piper asks confused at what she is seeing.

“Gross,” Paige whispered as she covered her mouth in horror.

From behind them, a familiar voice says, “It’s been a long time, hasn’t it?” They all turn around and see an enormous dragon-like figure but Phoebe immediately recognized the being.

Phoebe’s eyes widen with shock. “Cole?”

“Good to know you haven’t forgotten about me,” Cole replies. “You’re probably wondering how this is possible. It doesn’t really matter now does it? What matters is that you all are down here, while the entire world is being ravaged with destruction. That’s right, the secrecy of magic has been compromised. Demons are running rampant while the forces of Good are futilely trying to fight them off.”

“Oh my god. Wyatt and Chris.” Piper whispers.

“You don’t have to worry about them,” Cole says with a smirk. “You’ve trained them well. They’ve fought off some of my best demons, with the help of the Elders of course. Speaking of the Elders, they are fighters. They’re vanquishing hundreds of my demons, but I smell death in the air.”

“Cole, why are you doing this?” Phoebe asks. Tears well up in her eyes as the thought of the world falling apart fills her mind.

“You see, one thing that I learned while being the Source was that the only way to end this incessant battle between Good and Evil is to destroy everything. That way, if nothing exists, there can’t be any Good or Evil.”

“What did you do to Blaze?” Danny asks.

“She was just a tool in my overall plan. Now that she’s served her purpose...” Cole waves his hands and sends Blaze’s body flying across the cavern. A loud splash echoes through the cavern as her body plunged into the lake. “I couldn’t have done this without the help of two very good friends. They kept me company all this time I was stuck in Hell and I think you should meet them.” From the direction of the lake, a loud roar resounds and from behind them a beast rose up out of the ground. The beast from the water had several heads but looks as if it were involved in a serious battle. It looks like some hybrid between a leopard, bear, and lion. The beast from the ground resembled Cole’s new form but had two horns.

Piper waves her hands at both of the beasts but they do no blow up as she expected. “That wasn’t very nice, now was it?” Cole asks in a motherly impersonation. Piper looks at Leo and they both throw their potions at one of the beasts and the beast blows up in flames. Taking their cue, Paige and Danny toss their potions at the other beast sends his entrails flying everywhere. Phoebe throws her potion at Cole but nothing happens.

“Tsk tsk. Phoebe, it really hurts that you would even think of vanquishing me with a simple potion. He throws out his hands and shoots flames towards them. The flames narrowly miss the Sisters. Danny dodges the attack and Leo orbs out of the way. “You know, us six are now the only ones down here in the Underworld. What happens will be kept between you and me, so don’t worry, I won’t tell everyone that I vanquished the Charmed Ones.”

A male voice from the shadows asks, “Define ‘Charmed Ones’.”

“Who’s there?” Cole yells. The figure steps out of the shadows. He is tall and has wavy, dirty blonde hair.

From the other side of the cavern, another male voice says, “Whoa, whoa, whoa. Hold on a minute, Wyatt. Just cuz you’re my older brother doesn’t mean that you get all the fun.” The new figure, a bit shorter than Wyatt, steps out into the light and tosses back his chocolate brown hair.

Cole chuckles. “What’s going on here?”

“I believe you were saying something about vanquishing the Charmed Ones,” Wyatt clarifies.

“Now that we’re here, you’re up against five Charmed Ones, so bring it on,” Chris says.

“How did you...But...” Piper stammers as she comprehends what is going on. “Where’s our Wyatt and Chris?”

“We would have dropped them off at Magic School, but the demons have found out the location of Magic School,” Wyatt explains.

“So we sent them into the future,” Chris adds matter-of-factly.

“You did what?” Leo yells.

“Don’t worry, they’re safe with Mom. Well, future-Mom, I guess,” Wyatt says.

“Ok, enough of this,” Cole yells. “I’ll admit, I didn’t plan on this little stunt being pulled, but five Charmed Ones dead is far better than just three. But wait, what is this that I’m hearing? I just got word that the land of the Elders has been compromised. As we speak, your precious Elders are being slaughtered, every last one of them.”

“So are your demons,” Wyatt adds. “Why don’t you join them? Excalibur!” Wyatt holds out his right hand and Excalibur appeared in it.
Suddenly, Danny starts to emit a blindingly white light. In an instant, he changed his outfit from casual to a much more majestic garb. Upon his head was a crown and he wore a long robe of blue, white, and red. He also had a belt with a scabbard and a sword in it.

“Where did this come from?” Paige asks surprised.

“I’ll explain later,” Danny says. He draws his sword. Sure it was no Excalibur, but its brilliance was definitely fair competition for Excalibur. Both he and Wyatt, swords wielded, face Cole as he shoots out flames at the two. They throw their swords at him and cut through the flames. As Danny’s sword flies through the air, it makes a noise like that of a neighing horse alongside Excalibur. Excalibur gets stuck in Cole’s chest a little to the left of his heart. Danny’s sword transforms into a golden chain and wraps itself around Cole, binding his hands and feet.

“Hurry, while he’s bound and wounded, say a vanquishing spell,” Chris barks.

“You want us to make one up on the spot?” Phoebe asks.

“What other option do we have?” Paige points out nervously.

“Call upon the Halliwell matriarchs. That always works,” Leo suggests.

“The vanquishing spell you chanted to vanquish the Source,” Wyatt says. “Use it now!”

“I don’t remember it,” Piper says.

Wyatt and Chris chant in unison:
Prudence, Penelope, Patricia, Melinda
Astrid, Helena, Alora, and Grace...
Halliwell witches stand strong beside us,
Vanquish this evil from time and space.
"

Piper, Phoebe, and Paige join Wyatt and Chris in chanting:

Then they saw the all-too-familiar scene of Cole bursting into flames and being vanquished yet again.

“Now we have to see how much of the world is left to save,” Danny says ominously.

Next time on The Halliwell Destiny

The Charmed Ones must now try and fix the demonic ravage on the human world because it is their home. Paige and Danny have an even higher incentive: they must fix the world and risk putting off the wedding they've been planning for the past several months. It looks like we might not be hearing wedding bells after all.

ONLY ONE MORE ENTRY UNTIL THE END!

thanks, ur comments are GREATLY appreciated.

when this fan fic ends in a couple weeks, i wanna know what you wanna read about next. please go here and let me know.

thanks for reading.

[Mountains South of San Francisco]
Danny leads Leo and the Charmed Ones (including grown-up Wyatt and Chris) through the forest into a clearing. He bends down next to a small mound of dirt and digs into it. He pulls out a large chest and opens it to reveal seven smaller boxes.

“When I was on my quest, Valhalla was one of my destinations,” Danny explains as the rest of them look into the chest. “I had the honour of meeting Odin and long story short, he gave me this chest that he was saving for the End of Time. He told me that I would need it more than him. At first I had no idea what he was talking about, but clearly, I know now.” He takes a box out and hands it to each person and he takes the last one. “I need all of you to pour out the contents within each box around the world. It’s the only way to save it.”

“Question, how are me and Phoebe supposed to do that?” Piper asks logically. “We can’t orb or fly.”

“That’s what this is for,” Danny says and blows some fairy dust on Piper and Phoebe. “But move quickly, because this dust won’t last forever.”

“What’s in the boxes?” Leo asks. He is a bit hesitant.

“You’ll see,” Danny says. “Trust me, it’s nothing bad.”

Paige, Leo, Wyatt, and Chris orbs away as Danny shows Piper and Phoebe the art of flying.

[Various Places Around the World]
Leo orbs over Buenos Aires and opens his box. When the dust lands on the demons, their skin breaks out in boils, warts, hives, and puss oozes out. One by one, the demons combust and disappear. Phoebe, standing over the Sydney Opera House sees that the harbor is flooded with blood of demons, witches, and innocents. She opens her box and the blood slowly disappears and the dead bodies also disappear. Paige sees the same sight as she surveys the Nile from Gaza. Her box does the same and helps the city recover. Sitting on one of the domes of St. Basil’s Cathedral, Piper witnesses the massacre of witches and demons in Red Square, which gives the name a whole new meaning. She opens her box and a hot breeze sweeps across the square. The innocents and witches are protected while the demons’ flesh is charred by the Sun.

Wyatt orbs to the Underworld to open his box and a load screech jets out from the box. It is heard throughout the entire Underworld, vanquishing the few remaining demons. Wyatt orbs away so that he does not share the same fate as them. In Shanghai, Chris sees that water-demons have used up most of the River to fuel their destruction and his box destroys the demons. Thus it reverses their devastation. Lastly, Danny flies around the Statue of Liberty and opens his box. Storm clouds sweep over the entire planet as the last of the demons are vanquished. Lightening flashes everywhere and thunder bellows in all of the corners of the world. Small earthquakes erupt as the Underworld collapses. The very few Elders that are still alive fall down to earth and are killed. Witches everywhere feel their magic leave them but the Charmed Ones do not feel this.

[Halliwell Manor]
The all assemble in the foyer of the Manor and hand back their boxes.

“Shouldn’t the thunder and earthquakes stop now that we’re done?” Chris asks.

“But we’re not done,” Danny says. “To complete it, you must also give up your powers as the other witches have done around the world.”

“What?” Wyatt yells. “No! Our powers are a part of who we are.”

“But our powers were only given to us because we needed them to fight demons,” Leo reasons. He is not happy with the idea, but sees that it is the sensible thing to do. “Now that there are no more demons, there’s really no need for our powers either.”

“Leo, I can’t believe you are siding with Danny,” Phoebe says outrageously. “I mean, no offense Danny, but we could never do that.”

“I agree with Aunt Phoebe and Wyatt,” Chris says. “We can’t give up our magic, we can use it to help so many more people.”

“How?” Danny asks as he grows more worried each minute the earth is rocked with this unnatural weather.

“World hunger? Poverty? I’m sure there’s something in the Book about solving that,” Chris says in a desperate attempt to not give up his powers.

“But we can try to solve it without magic,” Paige says, hoping to solve this problem. “I used to be a social worker and I’ve seen the things normal people can do.”

Suddenly, Chris and Wyatt start fading. “What’s going on?” Leo asks with an obvious undertone of worry.

“We've bene here too long,” Wyatt says. “The spell must be wearing off.”

“Well we better make a decision soon,” Chris says rushing the decision, “because we don’t have much time.” Then both of them disappear.

Phoebe sighs, “You know what? I think you are right. As much as I would love to keep my magic, we’ve done our job.” There is a moment of silence as they accept their fate.

The Charmed Ones hold hands in a circle underneath the chandelier and chant:
“Powers of the witches fade,
away from us and into the shade.
Remove our magic, all that’s been cast,
all that we have used in our past”.

A light shines down on them for a few seconds and they feel their magic leaving them too. In an instant, it is done; they are now human. Little Wyatt and Chris appear from the future where they were safe from the fighting. Piper picks up Wyatt and Leo picks up Chris and everyone walks outside to see that the clouds are rolling away and the sun is out. The late-spring sun brings so much warmth to what seemed like a century of bleakness and death, decades of suffering, and millennia of the constant struggle between good and evil.

“Well, ladies, job well done,” Piper congratulates. “It seems that we have finally fulfilled the Halliwell Destiny.”

All of a sudden, Piper sees that a flower from the garden is orbed into her hands. She looks at it as does everyone else. “Leo, we just saved the freakin’ world and all I get is a flower?” Piper asks disbelievingly.

“It wasn’t me, I don’t have my powers anymore either,” Leo says a bit confused.

“There’s no more magic in the world,” Danny says. “So how did that happen?”

Wyatt smiles and lets out a small, but cute laugh.

THE END.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Author's Note:

First, I would like to thank everyone who's been reading for the past two years. It's been a long (and sometimes seemingly mundane) ride, but thanks for your continual support. Sometimes, it's because of those few readers that keep me writing. Second, it's been great working with these characters because at times, it seems that they just write themselves into and out of troubles. It's gonna be sad to see them go. Lastly, I'd just like to say that I've had loads of fun writing this story and I hope that you've had as much fun reading it as I had writing it.

Stay tuned for my next fan fic.

:love: the_alliance

I really loved the ending. You are a great author and I hope you can write more, especially about the show "Charmed." I'm looking forward to whatever you write next! :D

Back