Comedy The Hangover

Yes, it was a very funny movie. The entire movie had me in stitches. The best part was the ending when the two "lovebirds" went off on each other like exploding rockets. :LOL:

I also like this movie very much...I watched this movie with my friends and enjoyed this move a lot...

This movie is superb Comedy really fine movie the charters in this movie are great if you like to watch comedy movies then sure you are gonna love this movie.

I love this film! And it's made me determined to have a night in Vegas just like this : D The whole film was funny from start to finish and there wasn't a lack of originality to be seen. Personally my favourite character is Mister Wolf Pack Man, Alan. Love his line 'It's not a purse, it's a satchel. Indiana Jones has one'.

I was planning to see that when it came out!!

I didnt get to though, will definitely look for it on Netflix. I loved the trailer.

Really had great time watching the movie. Specially the appearance of Mr.Ali in the movie and not to forget his pet(lion) :D

The Hangover movie is one of the superb comedy flicks that I have watched until now. It made me laugh like anything. :smiley:

Definitely a comedy everybody must see. This film will keep you laughing throughout the whole thing and I bet the script writers had a hell of a time writing it.